gauge pods for 2004 svt cobra

One2Many

Hey guys,

just picked up a mostly stock 2004 svt cobra. My longterm plan is to Whipple it with simple bolt ons and hopefully make around 550 to 600 rwhp on pump gas.

Just wondering on what pods everyone is running, also what gauges are most useful for me to have. First time cobra owner so any advice is appreciated.

Thank you

robvas

Established Member
a pillar gauge and the steering wheel column gauge

Boost/vac is the most useful, then perhaps a wideband

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I like the Aeroforce gauges. You can watch two things at once and/or have it scroll through selected parameters. I watched IAT2 and AFR mostly with mine. And if I wanted to see something else I would scroll as needed. I was planning on running two of them before I switched ECU's.

I prefer the A pillar set up. Closer to my line of sight.

Albatross

Established Member
I like the Aeroforce gauges.

I second the Aeroforce gauges. You can monitor several different parameters at once. They also offer a variety of other sensors like oil press, boost, wideband, etc... I have dual aeroforce gauges in an instrument cluster bezel with dual widebands, boost sensor (stock sensor only goes to like 16psi or something), and oil pressure. Highly recommend.

olympic

Established Member
The 4 popular mounting locations are: A-pillar, cluster bezel, steering column, center-top dash. Here's a link to all the pods available for our cars from Autometer. Mounting Solutions - Direct Fit

I'm also a fan of the Aeroforce gauges, there's just so much they can do that regular gauges can't. Also don't forget about the Hilton overlay for the stock boost gauge which allows it to read up to 25psi. There's no need for an aftermarket boost gauge.

robvas

Established Member
The 4 popular mounting locations are: A-pillar, cluster bezel, steering column, center-top dash. Here's a link to all the pods available for our cars from Autometer. Mounting Solutions - Direct Fit

I'm also a fan of the Aeroforce gauges, there's just so much they can do that regular gauges can't. Also don't forget about the Hilton overlay for the stock boost gauge which allows it to read up to 25psi. There's no need for an aftermarket boost gauge.
Aftermarket gauge can show vac

Users who are viewing this thread