Gauging interest: Late run 03Redfire

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
Guys im thinking very hard and seriouse about selling my car to maybe get a truck for an everyday driver.
Im 2nd only of the car with 2nd set of tires on the car. Put on at the end of the first owner. The car has 25,500 miles on it and was built on 5/13/03. Build number is 7002 of 8394. Here is the run down of the car
Stage 3 Stiegemeier Ported Eaton, Throttle Body, P, metco 2.80 pulley,
100mm four piece idlers, metco 4# lower pulley, Gatorback Belt,
k&n cold air intake, BBK long tube headers BBK shorty offroad X,
Mac 3" Catback, Pro- 5 0 shifter, UPR extreme quadrant kit,
LFP i/c ice box, Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors,
Steeda IRS brace, Moto Blue hard launch kit, UPR driveshaft loop,
PA racing tubed K member, centerforce DFX,TR6's, SCT xcal2, SCT Big Air 2400, Plasma Booster, Kenne bell boost a pump, Gords heat exchanger, Autometer Phanton Boost, water temp, air fuel, RSD custom rear seat delete
car has dash pod with vac/boost autometer phantom guage and a digtal air fuel gauge(not hooked up) and also has a steering gauge pod with autometer phantom water temp gauge. Also has a raptor shift light in it
car made numbers in sig. 539 rwhp 585rwtq
car has chrome wheels with the inside of them polished.
I dont have none of the stock parts.
parts included but not on is
autometer phantom electric n2o press. gauge electric oil press. gauge. autometer full triple gauge pod.
Dynotune n2o kit for 03/04 cobra comes with purge and warmer
I have some of the SVT paper work. Car has been garage kept since new and is NON smoked
here is pics
690271bb.gif

31763cf4.gif

a7860c81.gif

1008.gif

Picture1018.gif

DSCF0060.gif

dsc033138qc.gif

Last edited:

Vegas Mongoose

Supreme Hater
Established Member
lthlsnake said:
03-up dodge diesel 2500 or 3500
Thanks

Would you consider an 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 Diesel 6Spd? It has a diesel dynamics stage 1 box with the Super Tuners Micro tuner stacked, 2'' leveling kit with 35'' BFG's and Weld Wheels, Leather interior, Compass and Milage Calc. Truck has 67,600 miles. Please email for pics. Thanks.

Larry

Last edited:

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
Vegas Mongoose said:
Would you consider an 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4x4 Diesel 6Spd? It has a diesel dynamics stage 1 box with the Super Tuners Micro tuner stacked, 2'' leveling kit with 35'' BFG's and Weld Wheels, Leather interior, Compass and Milage Calc. Truck has 67,600 miles. Please email for pics. Thanks.

Larry
hey email me pics at [email protected]

im looking for more of an 03/04 but ill look at ur 02 for sure
Shaun

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread