Gauging Interest: SVT Garage Banners

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Just trying to get an idea of who may be interested in one of these and what people may pay for it. I made this design last year and printed one out for myself and it turned out quite well.

I can get the exact measurements today after work but as you can tell it's a decent size and will come with Velcro to apply it on walls, etc.

I'd say asking price would be 65.00 shipped.

CURRENTLY NOT SELLING ANY DUE TO AWAITING APPROVAL FROM FORD THIS IS JUST A THREAD TO SEE THE INTEREST FOR THE BANNER

http://imageshack.us/a/img607/6065/20130314214422.jpg

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Hope you got Fords approval for that. nice looking poster but if/when ford reps see it they will put you out of business

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
No kidding? What's the best way to contact them? Just shoot them an email?

that's what I would do. I would shoot SVT an email, with a pic attached and thell them what you want to do.

don't mean to rain on your parade but Ford has been pretty agressive in it's copyright protection enforcement the last few years. More than one person in your situation has been sent cease and dessist letters from ford legal

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Damn then I'll definitely get on that before I sell any.

Just noticed the only way to contact a billion dollar company online is through Twitter and I don't have a damn Twitter account.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Damn then I'll definitely get on that before I sell any.

Just noticed the only way to contact a billion dollar company online is through Twitter and I don't have a damn Twitter account.

SVT has a phone number that will get you in the door. Not sure what it is but it has been posted here a few times.

mkb116

Established Member
I'd be in for one, but I'm surprised you can't find a more accurate cobra picture.

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
hey guys just sent an email to the contract that VRYAL posted. sorry I haven't posted lately just been busy with my PCS move that's coming up.

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
So gents it's looking like a no go add of right now but I'm still talking to them on some options.

Here is what I need according to Ford:

an established distribution channel
an agreement with at least one other licensor (GM, Chrysler, Disney, etc.)
the ability to sell at least $50,000 of wholesale sales annually of Ford licensed merchandise
an advance of $5,000 to Ford upon signature
insurance coverage of at least $3 Million to protect against liability claims

Users who are viewing this thread