Gauging interest... Trade my 03 Cobra for 03/04 L

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I am contemplating trading my 03 Cobra for a Lightning. I have already talked to a couple of guys about it and I am close to doing it. However, I want to see all of my options out there, so I am posting this thread.

My Cobra has 12,480 miles on it and is in the garage for the winter right now. I have the SLP LM II cat back, K & N FIPK II intake, 2.8 JDM pulley and custom SCT tune by XX Tuning. The car made 466 rwhp and 473 rwtq on an SAE corrected Mustang Dyno (temp was 98 degrees when on the dyno) this past summer. It is a Black Coupe. I also have the MGW Orange handle Short Shifter, Nitto 555 Rs (315) on the rears and the BF IRS Brace.

Any other questions or offers let me know. I am really looking for an 03/04 Lightning because of the issue of spitting plugs that I have heard of, but I may consider some other years if the situation is right for me.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
3peatchamps0020ie.jpg

Here is a pic

MIKEC501

Established Member
thats to bad for both of us i was looking to trade my 04 sonic blue lightning for a 03/04 cobra about two months ago but i ended up selling it then i got a bone stock 03 cobra.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
MIKEC501 said:
thats to bad for both of us i was looking to trade my 04 sonic blue lightning for a 03/04 cobra about two months ago but i ended up selling it then i got a bone stock 03 cobra.

Oh man! You SUCK!!!!!!! Just kidding, I love that color. I actually was thinking about it back then, but I wasn't acting on the thought at all. LOL, bad timing, the story of my life. I hope you enjoy your new Cobra.

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
I have an oxford white '01. Built longblock w/ less than 3k, heads have inserts, tons of mods. located in Shelton and West Haven, CT. PM if you wanna take a look.

ignore time in sig...

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I am very interested. I am not a fan of white really, but the engine is more important than the paint.

I love your avatar. lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread