Gauging Interest, WTT...Magnaflow.....

Graves

Established Member
My 99 CSVT has a Magnaflow catback on it, and since it's my daily driver, I'd prefer the car to be a little more quiet.

I'm interested in a trade for a stock catback in GOOD condition plus cash.

Post pics/let me know what you have.

TSammut

Established Member
New owner of a CSVT and have been trying to gauge how loud i want it to be myself as it will be my everyday driver... i think i've decided that as long as it's a very deep throaty sound and not too "import tuner" sounding that i'll be fine... how exactly does your system sound?
i have a 99 CSVT with full stock exhaust and partial stock exhaust replaced in 2008. how much would you be looking for on top of the trade? and any clue on shipping? never shipped anything this big... maybe not even worth it for either of us.

Graves

Established Member
It has a nice, low & mellow tone. Not ricer at all when you're on it.

Green92notch

Established Member
i have a stock cat back i would be willing to trade. its on the car right now, i just bought the car and im doing a 3L swap, i can take pictures today or tomorrow if your interested

Green92notch

Established Member
haha do you want the y pipe too? when trying to unbolt mine i broke the bolts i think its still good. pm me how much cash you were looking for

Number107

Let me know if this transaction doesn't take place...looking for a set of stock csvt mufflers in excellent condition..

Green92notch

Established Member
021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

lemme know

yawtyler

I'm interested as well, have an all-stock exhaust system, 130k on it but very little rust, just the normal around flanges. good shape except for flex pipe. Webbing is torn.

loc0gring0

Established Member
hallow out the cats and straight pipe it!!! i used to be really heavy into the contour svt and 3l swaps and the best sounding one was mine that had gutted cats and stright piped..

Users who are viewing this thread