GEN II/Shelbyfest

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Come visit us at Shelbyfest. We'll be there Thur-Sun. Thur/Fri at the corner of Market and 6th Streets. Saturday, on the event midway on 4th Street.

GEN II is waiting for you. A very special surprise is in store for Shelbyfest attendees.

Team VMP

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Soooo....can you spill the beans on this GEN II yet !?!?

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
How it differs from the 1st Gen. Flow rates, number of lobes, pricing, pics!...etc. you know, the good stuff. If i've missed this info already I'm sorry!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
How it differs from the 1st Gen. Flow rates, number of lobes, pricing, pics!...etc. you know, the good stuff. If i've missed this info already I'm sorry!

Some you've missed, some not. So, here's the poop as we know it.

Flow: We know what it flows, but we don't have all the comparison data so the number is worthless for the next couple of days. Once we have the other data we'll give percentage of difference.

Number of lobes: The same 4 lobe, 160* twist as all TVS superchargers.

Pics: Comparison pics on our Facebook page as well as vmptuning.com

The price is $2999 and includes the blower with integral, "as cast" elbow and pulley of your choice. Pre-order is available now at a $200 intro price reduction. It will be full price once shipping begins which is the 2nd week of June. Pre-order is $1000 and is on our home page.

There will be no GEN I's after June 1.

Give me a call if I can give you anymore assistance. 321 206 9369 x 112

thanks

bj

Users who are viewing this thread