Getting a divorce

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Alimony makes little sense to me.

Or make it extremely short term, like 5 years max.

Bitch, start working again.

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
Alimony makes little sense to me.

Or make it extremely short term, like 5 years max.

Bitch, start working again.

alimony is generally not possible if the spouse has been caught cheating. the OP needs proof.

i learned a lot about all of this a couple years ago when the wife and I nearly went off the rails.

its a terrible thing and honestly I think the only reason we survived is because i decided I would die on the hill before my children would live in a home without me.
I retained the most competent (and expensive) attorney I could find that specialized in these things. cost me 250 just for the first consult.

here's my point, this stuff can get super expensive FAST, I figured I was easily willing to spend 20K to save my family or at least protect my children.

Thankfully the Lord gave us both wisdom and grace and has restored our marriage to heights we haven't ever known before.

Unfortunately I don't see motivation for or evidence of a happy ending so here is my advice. you need to find your number but what you need more is proof of her cheating. you have 2 things in your favor. you probably have more money and she's a cheater. these are huge things, use them, and end this thing as fast as possible. I wouldn't fork over a dime, either. she cheated.

cheaters are owed nothing but the door.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
alimony is generally not possible if the spouse has been caught cheating. the OP needs proof.
i learned a lot about all of this a couple years ago when the wife and I nearly went off the rails.
its a terrible thing and honestly I think the only reason we survived is because i decided I would die on the hill before my children would live in a home without me.
I retained the most competent (and expensive) attorney I could find that specialized in these things. cost me 250 just for the first consult.
here's my point, this stuff can get super expensive FAST, I figured I was easily willing to spend 20K to save my family or at least protect my children.

you need to find your number but what you need more is proof of her cheating. you have 2 things in your favor. you probably have more money and she's a cheater. these are huge things, use them, and end this thing as fast as possible. I wouldn't fork over a dime, either.

Alimony per say is not awarded in Texas, though they call it Spousal Maintenance and its awarded under very limited circumstances, it's not permanent either, limited time deal. The marriage has to have lasted at least 10 years, her not being in the workforce, difficulty finding a job to sustain her etc...etc...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Horse chicks........

Sent from my POFS iPhone in a rage cause this is the third try.

LOL, my mother in law is a horse person, but only recently in the last few years...but boy she has gone nuts, bought a new 250 powerstroke and a giant ****ing horse trailer with fully decked out living quarters...this is all for two ****ing horses, built them a barn and arena as well.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
LOL, my mother in law is a horse person, but only recently in the last few years...but boy she has gone nuts, bought a new 250 powerstroke and a giant ****ing horse trailer with fully decked out living quarters...this is all for two ****ing horses, built them a barn and arena as well.

I also suffer this with a sister.,...it’s in essence I disease similar to liberalism.

Will use ask and borrow anything from anyone to maintain the hobby.
Hate it.

Sent from my POFS iPhone in a rage cause this is the third try.

cbj5259

Established Member
Just reading this OP...sorry this happened to you. I know exactly how feel right now, went through it two years ago. My ex was cheating on me for two years with another married guy...who subsequently left his wife for my wife. I'm going to go against what a lot of people are saying here...but DO NOT look for any female companionship at this point. You need to spend time doing stuff for you. You are not ready to get back into a relationship. You will go through all kinds of ups and downs in the next year and you don't need the distraction of a woman or women in your life. You are super lucky you didnt have kids also...count your blessings. 2nd point, remember how much this hurts. Keep it buried away but never forget it. Women are pet tigers and are pretty and nice to look at and pet sometimes...but can turn on you and eat your head off in an instant. I laugh at most guys who say "my girl would never hurt me..." its honestly not a matter of if but when. There is 51% divorce rate in this country. That's only for 10 year marriages. Statistically speaking...a first marriage only has a 29% chance of lasting 30 years. 2nd marriage rates are exponentially worse. Do not get married again. Drum this into your mind, please. Your brain will try to convince you someday when you eventually get involved with another woman "oh but shes different than the others". No she isn't. If I told you the plane you were about to board had a 70% chance of crashing you wouldnt get on it...but everyday men think they can beat the odds and board the "marriage plane". Don't do it. Consider going MGTOW and smash away when you are ready, but please dont ever marry, cohabitate or knock them up because they will own you. The gynocentric courts in the country love to divorce rape men. Remember...pet tigers. Best of luck. I feel for you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Silverboost

Established Member
Lol...this thread has so much wisdom in it. If it doesn’t work out with my wife I am NEVER getting married again nor live with another female. They are moody, messy, and for some reason put the pussy on a pedestal that they only are allowed to take down from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Lol...this thread has so much wisdom in it. If it doesn’t work out with my wife I am NEVER getting married again nor live with another female. They are moody, messy, and for some reason put the pussy on a pedestal that they only are allowed to take down from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Because at the end of the day.. us men will do anything to get the Pussy haha

cbj5259

Established Member
Honestly thought the dog in that horse chick video was gonna run up behind her and start smashing away...

Users who are viewing this thread