Getting close to makin a deal on 2010 Shelby

ESPN8

Established Member
I,m so freakin excited. I may after all be getting a New GT500 . Found a White with Grabber Blue stripes. Should know by the weekend if its gonna happen . Bad news is though , i have to trade my 97 supercharged PG Cobra :??:

camdenlake

Established Member
Sounds great. I remember the feeling. Good luck i am sure it will work out. Just make sure you get a fair price for your trade.

Josh

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
its hard to get a good trade in price on a modified car.

ESPN8

Established Member
its hard to get a good trade in price on a modified car.
Yup , thats the truth ,i,m lucky to get $15000 Canadian for it , trouble is the Dealers are also selling the Shelbys like they.re going out of style , charging MSRP , no deals .
Whats the first Mod most people do to the New ones ?

rdsnk46

Established Member
Blower upgrade! LOL! Suspension for sure, maximize the cars potential and cooling mods. Hope your ride'in by the weekend!

ESPN8

Established Member
Well , it looks like i,m gonna get the Performance White Clearcoat with Grabber Blue stripes as opposed to the Grabber Blue with White stripes. Even the Wife likes it . I get to test drive it on Monday , then . hopefully pick it up on Thursday or Friday . Can,t wait to drive one of these Beasts .

ESPN8

Established Member
thanks. just the 2.6 pulley , numbers are on top of my sig/pic
3:55 for the 10's;-)
Wow. Thats all it takes to get that type of power and stock gears to run those times. I,m just getting used to my 97 Cobra with 4.10,s in it .Tomorrows the Big Day i get to test drive ( hopefully the one i buy ) one of the 2010 Shelby . Can,t wait .

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Just remember on the test drive the blower probably won't kick in yet. So don't be surprised if it doesn't "feel" the way you think it should. Blower won't kick-in unless the car is driven for 5 consecutive miles or 50 cold starts. If it does kick-in, then you know somebody already put the 5 miles on it and "drove it like they stole it"!!! Good luck with the test drive....

ESPN8

Established Member
Just remember on the test drive the blower probably won't kick in yet. So don't be surprised if it doesn't "feel" the way you think it should. Blower won't kick-in unless the car is driven for 5 consecutive miles or 50 cold starts. If it does kick-in, then you know somebody already put the 5 miles on it and "drove it like they stole it"!!! Good luck with the test drive....
Thanks , thats handy to know. So it does not make any boost or is it just lower untill the 50 cold starts ?

Users who are viewing this thread