Getting My McLaren Wrapped Tomorrow

_Snake_

Established Member
If you like it then rock it. Lots of negative opinions in here and just by reading the comments, you would think it was getting wrapped in pink tie-dye camo or something. I personally think it looks kinda cool... I love nardo grey and then it has that color shift that makes you wonder. I'm a solid color kinda guy but in the ranks of terrible wraps, this isn't one.

This all day (especially since Nardo is one of my favorite colors)

ArabianOak

Established Member
41B4DA44-C32F-40B1-84F4-C39434385411.jpeg
9F581BB9-5DF7-471F-B444-1BDE7FBAD28A.jpeg

FIVEHOE

Established Member
did they have to seam it between the front pillar and the roof? Also does that wrap get contorted from all the stretching? Noticed it on the back pillar.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Says the biggest guzzler of Haterade on this forum.

So since you dislike most everyone’s opinion in here does that make you a hater?

come on man, think about it.

most here just aren’t a big fan of wraps that scream for attention. Especially if said wrap has a rainbow sheen to it. Lol

Has nothing to do with being a “hater”... lol

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
I think it looks good. more importantly, you do. thanks for sharing. seeing what anyone does to their car gives us all a chance to see alternatives out there. variety, the spice of life and being able to see, benefits all.

FJohnny

Established Member

VERY DISAPPOINTED! (In that dude leaving his cell phone and a pile of shit all over your car as he works on it.)

Guessing that if you polled 100 drivers after you cruised past them around 90 are going to say, "Holy shit! What a great looking car. How did they make that color? Awesome!"

The other 10 were looking into their laps as they texted on their hidden cell phones and never saw you.

Users who are viewing this thread