Getting ready for the 700+ Club :)

03SVTsuperCobra

Established Member
I just ordered a Kenne Bell Mammoth 2.8LC! It should be in next tuesday and should be installed and tuned by wednesday. I should be making about 755+ since i already have 545... so this should get me enough horsepower. For now :coolman:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You lucky dog! That's going to be an absolutely beast. Both on the street and at the track. Best of luck with the blower install and tune. Awesome!

ret_junior

LS7 HNTR
Established Member
good lucky man!! i made the 700+club!! your car is going to be sic with that 2.8 kenne bell mammoth!!! here you can use this for comparrison, i have a 2.9 whipple on mine and im making 726 rwhp and 632 rwtq on 18 psi. good luck on ur car!!!:) :beer:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
congrats, you picked a great blower!

good lucky man!! i made the 700+club!! your car is going to be sic with that 2.8 kenne bell mammoth!!! here you can use this for comparrison, i have a 2.9 whipple on mine and im making 726 rwhp and 632 rwtq on 18 psi. good luck on ur car!!!:) :beer:

your motor is built with ported heads, cams, and longtubes. gotta compare apples to apples...

03SVTsuperCobra

Established Member

I seriously had two pages open. one with the mammoth, one with the 2.9 whipple. I almost picked the whipple. But yeah i like your cobra! And thanks! Its gonna be a fun build!

03SVTsuperCobra

Established Member
congrats, you picked a great blower!

your motor is built with ported heads, cams, and longtubes. gotta compare apples to apples...

Mine is too. So, i'll be making some good numbers. maybe close to his but i think i might be more i'm not real sure yet. The guy who is tuning it is a new guy but i heard he's better than the one who tuned my last cobra!
So, hopefully i'll be making 750+

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Mine is too. So, i'll be making some good numbers. maybe close to his but i think i might be more i'm not real sure yet. The guy who is tuning it is a new guy but i heard he's better than the one who tuned my last cobra!
So, hopefully i'll be making 750+

oh nice, well in that case GL!

Marc

Established Member
Stock Block?

I am paying attention to your future numbers. I will be purchasing this blower next year when I return to the states. i was thinking I could hit 700HP on the stock block with the other mods I have.

03SVTsuperCobra

Established Member
Stock Block?

I am paying attention to your future numbers. I will be purchasing this blower next year when I return to the states. i was thinking I could hit 700HP on the stock block with the other mods I have.

yes stock block. I'll PM you when i get it tuned and tell you my numbers

Users who are viewing this thread