Getting tinted today

TRBO VNM

Looking forward to finally getting this done. Didn't feel like dropping the money on previous dd. 35% front windows and 20% on rest and front strip. Would love to do 20 all around but don't want to deal with cops.

Xcal3 arriving today with tunes but will wait till I do intake and intercooler before I load the tune on.

Need to get some time on my lift to do the motor mount as well.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Your not wasting any time.

How about finding a tune for my Escape.

...and you should know better than to start this thread with no pics

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

I was at the place getting it done at the time. And you know the weather we were getting today. If there is any sun tomorrow at all I will take a couple. And looks like I can squeeze my car on the lift for the mount tomorrow as well. Gees....it's bad when you have 2 lifts and don't have the room for your own car. LOL

TRBO VNM

Little dark, but ahhhh, makes the job so much easier. RMM done.

4953D743-6332-4B7D-A9EF-E7AE7218233C-1717-0000007CB29A4E17_zps855c95ea.jpg

wheelhopper

Established Member
Looks good.

It has to be easier moding the car your driving compared to maintaining a daily driver and also spending money on your toy.

TRBO VNM

Doug, yeah it is easier since I am not doing much at all and will do one thing at a time

Kingblack, Cobb.

TRBO VNM

Platinum Sounds in Prince Frederick. I paid more for the lifetime warranty. The driver side doors need to be redone because it looks like some dust got under it. They are redoing it saturday for me. Some others here on base have used them with good success.

Only bad part was that while I waited all I could think about is doing a custom stereo setup in the car. LOL

NEMES1S

Established Member
The tint does make it look better and feel better on the inside. I did 5% rear and 15% every where else.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Platinum Sounds in Prince Frederick. I paid more for the lifetime warranty. The driver side doors need to be redone because it looks like some dust got under it. They are redoing it saturday for me. Some others here on base have used them with good success.

Only bad part was that while I waited all I could think about is doing a custom stereo setup in the car. LOL

That is where I go. I got my F350, Ford Edge, Saturn Vue, and will be getting my Escape done there. The past few time the price was so good I doubt anyone could beat them. I have debated on getting some precut tint, for the side windows, mail order and doing them myself.

Users who are viewing this thread