Getting tuned, couple ?'s

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
I'm going to get the Cobra tuned Wednesday, my tuner already said he can tune for E-85 which I have been looking into pretty hard.
I went and got a base tune put on a couple weeks ago and then added an idler pulley to prevent the belt slippage.

So to the rest of the Cobra Gods out there, is there anything I should ask him that I may not think of?

I made sure to tell him to calibrate the 02s and computer for the Longtube headers so I don't have to replace the 02s again.

He said I should be able to bump up to bigger injectors, I'm pretty sure he said 60lbs and run the E-85. I would think my stock pumps would come up a little short but I guess we will see. Not real sure yet.

If/when I do upgrade injectors is there a particular brand to go with or not go with?
Also what adapters will I need? I have stock injectors now.

Thanks for all the information

Joe

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Well i dont think the 60's are enuff for corn and i know the stock pumps arent.Most people use 80's for e85 but you need way more fuel upgrades before you go that route.It takes lots of fuel for e85 but it makes lots of power!

unforgiven

Humble
Established Member
^^^^ Yup, you will need bigger injectors and an upgraded fuel system. Check Lethal Performance, they have a complete kit I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread