GI: DSS Aluminum Driveshaft Group Buy, $620 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Good to know! Get back to us when you hit the strip! I assume you installed a loop as well?

No, just the DS. I really don't think it is going to break, and I have never seen anyone look for a loop at Test & Tune.

Mike,

How about in a garage with a smooth clean floor and all 4 corners elevated 10"?
That's my scenario.
Did your car have any drive-line vibration before the install? Mine has a moderate amount between 70-75mph. You can feel it in the floor. I'm hoping the new drive-shaft takes care of it.
My brother is in Minneapolis this weekend doing a deal on a 2003 Trans Am.
He's picking my shaft up at the border on the way home. Looking forward to installing it next week.
:beer:

You should be ok. Biggest issue is getting the original out and getting the new one in. Having room helps. You may want to drop the exhaust, I did not.

I will say this, I have even bigger traction issues now. The car just does not hook in the first 3 gears on the street. LOL.

Mike

lawnmower22

Established Member
Has anyone towards the bottom of the list gotten theirs yet? Just trying to gauge how far down the list they are.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Here is mine, installed:

DSInstall.jpg

Mike

D.T.R

Established Member
Damn, I just got the approval from the wifet to get this

Any chance of getting in this deal?

D.T.R

Established Member
Damn, I just got the approval from the wifet to get this

Any chance of getting in this deal?

Mr. Phace

Established Member
Got my tracking number today, will be here Monday which kicks ass, was really wanting to put this in before my Procharger gets installed. Thanks a lot everybody!!!

hand-filer

Established Member
Installed mine tonight. I like it. It got rid of a nasty harmonic vibration that I could feel through the floor at 75 mph. The faster you go, the smoother it feels.
:-D

Shrek427R

9 Shafts left yesterday. Tracking will be attached to your invoice if yours shipped. If it doesn't show a tracking number just give them another day or so and everyone's should be on the way. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call directly.

Thanks,
Matt

Can I get in on this group buy please?
Money burnin' hole in pockets.
Gotta' spend it before wifey does.

lawnmower22

Established Member
Guys this was closed a couple weeks ago. Contact Leathal directly because I think they had a couple for stock. Maybe they'll cut you a deal.

Mine came in yesterday and it's pretty nice!

PushingSpokes

Established Member
Did anyone buy the Drive shaft loop? I did and its rubbing on the shaft. (That sounded bad)

NOTE: MAY REQUIRE DRIVESHAFT LOOP SHIMMING WHEN USING AFTERMARKET ONE-PIECE DRIVESHAFTS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread