Gi: Supercharged 98 Cobra

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
FOR SALE! Supercharged 98 Cobra *price lowered* 14,900

blown 98 cobra car has the following mods:
CAR IS DEF FOR SALE NOT GAUGING INTEREST!
Vortech V2-SQ Blower with aftercooler and Vortech HE
Vortech 3.125 pulley makes 12 psi with cats 10 w/o
acufab SB TB
BBK LT's
BBK X, catted and OR have both
Magnaflow Magnapacks exhaust, 3.5 inch tips.
TKO 500 trans
centerforce DFX clutch
mgw shifter/and knob
autometer gauges
3.73 gears
eibach sportlines, Bilstein shocks and struts all around
twin terminator pumps, green 42's
sct tuned, have tuner as well
Black Ford GT wheels brand new 295 KDW2 tires

car made 465rwhp @8psi with 3.6 pulley, with the 3.125 its making around 490-510rwhp, the car is a beast with a very safe tune and is still a baby with only 55k miles on it, college is almost over and need to get something practical for commuting to work and this is my only car, mods have totaled thousands of thousands of dollars looking to get 16,500 obo i have pics with my FR500 wheels but the car has the newer style ford GT wheels now. if your looking for a 500hp sn-95 cobra done right here it is!

1svt6.jpg

1svt5.jpg

1svt2.jpg

1svt1.jpg

1svt9.jpg

1svt7.jpg

cobra4.jpg

Last edited:

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
will consider some trades but not really looking for a mustang let me know what you have if you'd like.

Last edited:

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
Bump for one of the sickest cars on SVT.

thanks alot man, i hope this car finds a good home, i wish i could afford to have 2 cars, instead i am being owned by real life i wont be out of the cobra world for too long tho :pepper: , and i still have the green car with that aweful :xpl: saddle interior

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
:rockon: BAD ass ride man, love the black on black! If I sell my convertible, consider yours SOLD!! My thread is on here, if you know anybody who wants to buy it, let me know & then I can buy yours! I've had no luck on here selling any of my stangs... and my Cobra is in A-1 mint condition with 24k miles & my LX has a 306ci & is in excellent condition! :shrug:

Last edited:

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
89BlackNotch said:
:rockon: BAD ass ride man, love the black on black! If I sell my convertible, consider yours SOLD!! My thread is on here, if you know anybody who wants to buy it, let me know & then I can buy yours! I've had no luck on here selling any of my stangs... and my Cobra is in A-1 mint condition with 24k miles & my LX has a 306ci & is in excellent condition! :shrug:

awesome rele nice cobra btw: maybe we can work out a trade...

Users who are viewing this thread