Gi: Supercharged 98 Cobra

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Lol yea i miss my green one but i sold it saturday and now im back in one right on christmas, i say keep it your gonna miss putting your arm out the window holding the roof so easily.

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
well thats what i WANTED the price to be haha. Def wasnt expecting you to sell it for that car looks beautiful.

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
well thats what i WANTED the price to be haha. Def wasnt expecting you to sell it for that car looks beautiful.

lol get a little over 13k and you got the car with the blower, that payment is like what 250 a month?? not to bad for a 500hp cobra make it rain!!!!!!!

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
How about u keep your wheels and put 4 spares on the car and i give you 12 :)

ill let it go wheeless for 13,200 =) find some stang wheels and throw them on, then buy something you like when you can! thats about 240 a month! i know you can swing that if you can lay out 12k cash =) trust me you wont regret it!

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
i'll let you know.. still abit high for me but we'll see how finances go in the near future. im heading to north jersey in the next 2 weeks to look at NA cobra so maybe we could meet. until then happy new year

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
i'll let you know.. still abit high for me but we'll see how finances go in the near future. im heading to north jersey in the next 2 weeks to look at NA cobra so maybe we could meet. until then happy new year

sounds good what part of NJ? well lemme know when your in town ill be in NJ till the 14th.

Users who are viewing this thread