Gillette stadium car show

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Anyone going to the car show down at Gillette stadium tomorrow night (9-3-09)? I'm thinking about taking the ride down there. What time does it start?

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'm goin next week! I'll be with my buddy in a red 91 LX Hatch

svt1111

Established Member
I'm planning on going too. Will be with a stock looking 06 GT ( has a Saleen blower though) and my friend with his 4V, F1 '87 GT. Maybe a few others as well.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
What time you heading down there?

A lot depends on what time I can get out of work but I don't want to get there after 5 if possible because I got there close to 6 last week and I got stuck all the way in the back of the parking lot.

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Pete, I left here last time at 4pm to get there at 5, not sure if you could go that early.

Let me know..

Last time I was in milford at CE Racing and left there around 4:30 and get to gillette for 5.....this time i'll probably take my car to work again but I don't need to go to milford so we can meet pretty much anywhere, last time people met at Hebert's then cruised down 140 to meet up with me then we headed down 495 to 1

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I'm gonna try and get there around 5:30. Where do you go? is it obvious where you are suppose to pull in for the show?

Parrella35

Established Member
yes, the light right infront of Bass Pro Shops...they have cones setup aside for a lane just for the show cars...you can't miss it ,there is usually a line of cars down route 1!

Users who are viewing this thread