Gina Carano

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Stop listening to the sound and watch the picture. She got fired twice by Disney, got a bunch of headlines and now this. It doesn't matter what they say, it's what they did that matters.

You're free to believe what you want. It's just that I don't think any of the hype is real. It's just hype. As for Gina, she did a good job on The Mandalorian. I thought she was great. She'll be great again in her next role, no doubt.

She got fired twice? Huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Stop listening to the sound and watch the picture. She got fired twice by Disney, got a bunch of headlines and now this. It doesn't matter what they say, it's what they did that matters.

You're free to believe what you want. It's just that I don't think any of the hype is real. It's just hype. As for Gina, she did a good job on The Mandalorian. I thought she was great. She'll be great again in her next role, no doubt.
You do realize actors don't sign exclusivity contracts in this day and age... Right?

You don't need to get fired from Disney to do a side project, so your theory don't hold up.

JAJ

Rapidly Losing Interest
Established Member
Where's your evidence for this? You're suggesting that she left a huge payday with Disney for relatively nothing with the daily wire with no evidence to back that up.
She got fired twice? Huh?
She did a tweet on Nov 5 about election security and another on Nov 15 about masks (quite funny - wear a blindfold with your mask). #FireGinaCarano spun out of this, and I thought that Disney had pulled the cancel culture trigger, but apparently not.
You do realize actors don't sign exclusivity contracts in this day and age... Right?

You don't need to get fired from Disney to do a side project, so your theory don't hold up.
Getting fired from Disney gets you and your new project a lot more publicity than just ducking across the street to another studio for a few months. As for what she might have been getting paid by Disney, it probably wasn't as much as we'd all like to think.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
She did a tweet on Nov 5 about election security and another on Nov 15 about masks (quite funny - wear a blindfold with your mask). #FireGinaCarano spun out of this, and I thought that Disney had pulled the cancel culture trigger, but apparently not.

Getting fired from Disney gets you and your new project a lot more publicity than just ducking across the street to another studio for a few months. As for what she might have been getting paid by Disney, it probably wasn't as much as we'd all like to think.

So, shitcan your career with a company with tremendous wealth and the biggest franchise of all time to parlay that into a single indy film with... The Daily Wire. Please stop talking.

Users who are viewing this thread