Girlfriend and blocking your calls

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
What would you do if your girlfriend blocked your number every time you had an argument/ fight? I'm just curious as too what you guys would do? Would you say you're done the next time she did that to you?

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
What would you do if your girlfriend blocked your number every time you had an argument/ fight? I'm just curious as too what you guys would do? Would you say you're done the next time she did that to you?
I’d push her face into the hood of my car. Shit works when you let them know who is the boss.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
If you are dating to find that someone, then think about how things look down the road with someone doing that kind of stuff prior to marriage. Communication is the key to resolving the issues that causes fight. Shutting down communication, that's not healthy for a relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C-Tidda

Established Member
That type of stuff is childish. Stop calling her homie. Act like she doesn't exist. Keep it player and find you someone else, she'll come crawling back when she realizes you're out having fun without her.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Sounds like a pretty immature human being, unless you are calling/texting being belligerent or harassing her.

I'd have no involvement with someone who shuts me down trying to communicate with them. Personally, i'd make a romance explosion on her face tonight one last time and tell her it's over. Then kick her out and block her number.

Four Door SVT

Established Member
That type of stuff is childish. Stop calling her homie. Act like she doesn't exist. Keep it player and find you someone else, she'll come crawling back when she realizes you're out having fun without her.

You got that shit right! Don’t say nothing, she will hunt you down and ruin your life just for the **** of it and you’re gonna like it.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I’d have to see WTF your saying to her and arguing about to make any judgement.

I’ve done that to my ex a few times but she would be calling a few dozen times at 10pm and sending 300 texts ranting and raving.

You’re cut off.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
i-will-shut-that-shit-down-no-exceptions.jpg

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I was ready to be funny but I can't tell what Sid's meme means.

The non-funny replies seem like good advice.

The funny replies are all things I would say.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Every time you have arguments? How often do you argue? If it's as continuous as it sounds then that's a bad sign. She probably puts you on ignore because she likes you chasing her.
That being said, I haven't met a woman yet who isn't a crazy ass mental case. Find one that's your kind of crazy and hang with that one.
Change the table on her and stop calling her. Make her chase you a little. I hate playing games but sometimes it's necessary to figure shit out.

fmylife

Established Member
Would go straight NC after the second time. If I was single, I wouldn't have the patience to deal with that kind of bullshit. If you're arguing enough for this to even be a topic of discussion then it sounds like you're wasting your time with her.

Time to move on.

Users who are viewing this thread