Girlfriend Found Guilty in Boyfriend's Suicide Case

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Edited by moderator.
Don't get it do you? Numerous warnings and infractions about bypassing the profanity filter. See you in a week, next one is permanent.

Last edited by a moderator:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Its an interesting leap from past cases. The civil case is for 4.2 million dollars. That one will be just as interesting if it even survives pre-trial motions.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
The main reason for the guilty verdict was she did not call authorities or 911 to get him help when she knew he was doing it.

jacker1991

Established Member
The main reason for the guilty verdict was she did not call authorities or 911 to get him help when she knew he was doing it.

a442ff9c20d00a7349c3d82d02687ba6--seinfeld-quotes-jerry-seinfeld.jpg

KushBandit

Established Member
I think this is a giant gray area. It's a rather unprecedented case, afaik. It seems the judge wants to make an example of her, regardless whether the morality and legality coexist.

My opinion? He should have moved on from ol' caterpillar brows. Not her fault he's a wimp and took the easy way out. I'm empathetic towards him and his family, however the girl didn't force him to do it.

Damn she's fugly.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
She looks like she is wacked out on something. Maybe she is on tranquilizers or something or maybe she's just crazy. Regardless though, this verdict was a travesty IMO and hopefully gets overturned during appeal.

Adding on to the comments above me: The guy was a bitch, Plain and simple. Now the degenerate family desperately needs someone to blame other than their relation. Sickening!

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Really interesting case. I agree there should be some sort of penalty in this situation.....assisted suicide for terminally ill people on the other hand I think should be legal, I think those to situations are worlds apart.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I think this is a giant gray area. It's a rather unprecedented case, afaik. It seems the judge wants to make an example of her, regardless whether the morality and legality coexist.

My opinion? He should have moved on from ol' caterpillar brows. Not her fault he's a wimp and took the easy way out. I'm empathetic towards him and his family, however the girl didn't force him to do it.

Damn she's fugly.

Except her texts messages told him to get back into the car.

"The time is right and you are ready ... just do it babe," Carter wrote in a text the day he killed himself.

The sensational trial was closely watched on social media, in part because of the insistent tone of Carter's text messages.

"You can't think about it. You just have to do it," Carter wrote in one text. "You said you were gonna do it. Like I don't get why you aren't."
"

Sure, she wasn't there physically, nor did she push him into the truck. However, with technology and the changing ways people communicate with one another nowadays, I don't think this was an unreasonable punishment.

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/all...ter-and-conrad-roy-they-day-he-died/532942907

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
She wasn't there physically, but those text messages are pretty damning. He was unstable, but he was hesitant enough he just needed someone, ANYONE, to tell him not to do it. Or to tell him something positive, and he would probably still be here today. She pushed him over and over to do it. She bears a level of responsibility.

Makes me sick reading those texts.

50stangpower

Established Member
so now you are not responsible for your own actions? She didnt load the generator, drive the truck ETC. Crazy bitch for sure but still....

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
so now you are not responsible for your own actions? She didnt load the generator, drive the truck ETC. Crazy bitch for sure but still....
Oh he is responsible for his own actions, and worm food because of it. But you cant yell FIRE in a crowded building. people have a moral obligation to do the right thing, if even if just calling his parents

robraySVT

Established Member
Girl is nutty and strung out on all kinds of drugs! She should have been given a longer sentence IMO. She pushed someone she knew was unstable over the edge.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
She wasn't there physically, but those text messages are pretty damning. He was unstable, but he was hesitant enough he just needed someone, ANYONE, to tell him not to do it. Or to tell him something positive, and he would probably still be here today. She pushed him over and over to do it. She bears a level of responsibility.

After 2 YEARS of telling him not to do it. We don't know if he'd still be here or not.

nxhappy

Established Member

exactly.... what a twisted psycho bitch ...

Zemedici

Established Member

exactly, and no matter our personal feelings on the matter, he was still a human being. A troubled teen, and his life was cut short. She should rot.

Users who are viewing this thread