Girlfriend Found Guilty in Boyfriend's Suicide Case

KushBandit

Established Member
Except her texts messages told him to get back into the car.

"The time is right and you are ready ... just do it babe," Carter wrote in a text the day he killed himself.

The sensational trial was closely watched on social media, in part because of the insistent tone of Carter's text messages.

"You can't think about it. You just have to do it," Carter wrote in one text. "You said you were gonna do it. Like I don't get why you aren't."
"

Sure, she wasn't there physically, nor did she push him into the truck. However, with technology and the changing ways people communicate with one another nowadays, I don't think this was an unreasonable punishment.

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/all...ter-and-conrad-roy-they-day-he-died/532942907

I'm familiar with the case, I'm just curious when we're to take responsibility for our own actions. Currently, in MA, there's no law that prohibits the coercing or encouraging of suicide.

It seems she's being prosecuted based on morality. Honestly, I think she deserves way, way more time. There's no rehabilitation for her behavior. That involuntary manslaughter charge should carry more time than 15 months.

I'm just expressing my curiosity in the moral vs lawful aspect of this case. I'm sure people have encouraged suicide over a telephone call or in person, however this seems to be the first case were we know exactly what was said. Rather unprecedented.

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
so now you are not responsible for your own actions? She didnt load the generator, drive the truck ETC. Crazy bitch for sure but still....
Yea
I understand
But I am a father and if it were my son and I saw such messages.... edit... never mind lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Girl is a crazy heartless bitch but IMO should not have been charged with anything.

Guy used his own free will / judgement... made his own decision.

Users who are viewing this thread