Glenn's Performance

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
Anyone running their fuel system? That is the last thing I need to get and can't make up my mind. What experience do you guys have, or what are you running and power you make? Just trying to get opinions!! :beer:

Boosted 03

Established Member
Before buying, look into Behind Bars Race Cars. Call Chris and ask him about his custom built Aluminum fuel tanks. They are tig welded works of art. No Rust to worry about, and they come with aluminum straps and a properly working fuel sender. Check em out.:D

Myzticsnake

Savage
Established Member
My kit is a pretty sweet setup. Came with everything needed and didnt really have any issues, also shipped quick. I'm making ~530 rwhp with 60lbers and am not even taxing the system.

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
I have their tank and i love it :D

Great, thank you for your input!

Before buying, look into Behind Bars Race Cars. Call Chris and ask him about his custom built Aluminum fuel tanks. They are tig welded works of art. No Rust to worry about, and they come with aluminum straps and a properly working fuel sender. Check em out.:D

I'm going to look them up today. I am looking for a turn key setup. Rust is a concern as I live in South Florida.... (Salty ocean air)

My kit is a pretty sweet setup. Came with everything needed and didnt really have any issues, also shipped quick. I'm making ~530 rwhp with 60lbers and am not even taxing the system.

I was thinking the triple Walboros or the Aeromotive setup. I plan on 600ish rwhp for now, but I want the room to grow in the future....

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
I'm leaning that way now. I just want to keep it simple. It is a pain in the ass to find a Termi tank, and do the drop in hat and what not. I don't want to have to watch the gas needle all the time.....

Mustang Matt

Established Member
I've got the fuel 1000 hp setup. My only complaint is that my garage reeks like fuel. According to aeromotive the pushloc lines weep fumes.

If I could do it over, I'd probably try to have custom metal replacement supply/return lines made. Or maybe I could be convinced to try the teflon braided. I wouldn't use pushloc again though.

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
i have their sleeper tank setup and i love it top notch stuff, however if you needed a termi tank i have one sitting in my garage that id be willing to part with...

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I have their 600 hp sumped tank set up and haven't had any problems. Only complaint was the sumped part of the tank started to rust but I had it painted and it looks good now.
IMG00117-20100320-1725.gif

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
I've got the fuel 1000 hp setup. My only complaint is that my garage reeks like fuel. According to aeromotive the pushloc lines weep fumes.

If I could do it over, I'd probably try to have custom metal replacement supply/return lines made. Or maybe I could be convinced to try the teflon braided. I wouldn't use pushloc again though.

Do they offer that option?

i have their sleeper tank setup and i love it top notch stuff, however if you needed a termi tank i have one sitting in my garage that id be willing to part with...

Well, PM me a price for shits and giggles!! :lol1:

I have their 600 hp sumped tank set up and haven't had any problems. Only complaint was the sumped part of the tank started to rust but I had it painted and it looks good now.

Looks awesome!! How loud are the external pumps while driving guys?

Mustang Matt

Established Member
Glenn is a real helpful guy. I'm sure he'd be willing to work with you if you wanted a non-standard option. I don't know of anyone that makes custom metal lines.

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
Glenn is a real helpful guy. I'm sure he'd be willing to work with you if you wanted a non-standard option. I don't know of anyone that makes custom metal lines.

+1 glenn is a great guy, i called him a bunch of times with little questions that i couldnt figure out and he was really helpful. also mine came with the stainless steel braided lines and i get no fuel smell at all.

dadro77

Deez nuts....
Established Member
I'm going to give him a call today and pick his brain. How loud are the external pumps for daily driving?

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
i can only hear them when i go to start it up, but then again i think the procharger might have something to do with that

Mustang Matt

Established Member
I can only hear mine when I get out of the car. Even sitting in the car with the windows down they're too quiet to hear over the exhaust.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
My A1000 is mounted on my bumper support and it is quieter than my T-rex and my intake pump.. I can't ever really hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread