Go Niners!

vm99gt

Established Member
Defense looked fuggin great. O could have done better but did what it needed to win. I'll take the W either way tho.. We beat Seattle next week and the division is ours!

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
My Panthers lost, but congrats to the Niners. I had Warner on one of my fantasy leagues... I wish he had done better.

03cobraFL

Established Member
It's nice to see the Niners start out well. Singeltary as the head coach is a great thing for them.

canibus

Established Member
Man you guys have no Idea how happy I am that football is back. I'm a 49er till the day I die. Today's game was a scary one, it raised a lot of questions for me as a fan. Is vernon davis finally onboard? what's going on with frank gore? will shaun hill keep his job? Will they be good enough to beat a team like pittsburg? I'm very worried about this season, because I feel that they haven't worked out all the kinks. Coach singletary is a huge step forward, but he alone can't turn the team around. We can only wait and see, but I really hope this will be the year we make the playoffs.

GHIG RTR

Banned
Man you guys have no Idea how happy I am that football is back. I'm a 49er till the day I die. Today's game was a scary one, it raised a lot of questions for me as a fan. Is vernon davis finally onboard? what's going on with frank gore? will shaun hill keep his job? Will they be good enough to beat a team like pittsburg? I'm very worried about this season, because I feel that they haven't worked out all the kinks. Coach singletary is a huge step forward, but he alone can't turn the team around. We can only wait and see, but I really hope this will be the year we make the playoffs.

I hope VD is finally aboard. And with FG, maybe he feels alittle threated by Coffee. Afterall, Coffee had a damn good preseason! Shauny Hill, I'm still on the fence with him. I think next yrs draft priority is to land one of the big QB's going to the NFL. I was never a fan of Alex Smith, I wanted Aaron Rogers in that draft. The division is ours for the taking!!!

canibus

Established Member
I actually like shaun hill alot, but it's up to him at this point. If he has a good year, he may become the franchise QB. Seattle will be a tougher game IMO, hoping for another 49er win.

canibus

Established Member
My heart broke in a million pieces when the vikings scored in the end. As hard as it is to suffer the loss atleast we have something to look forward to. The 9ers played great, our qb looked awesome. Vernon davis was a beast and our defense owned peterson. I'm very happy about the performance, I just wish we would've won.

Go 49's GO!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread