Go Terps - Congrats Tommy G!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Congratulation to Tommy Galt for his first reception of the 2008 season. Tommy caught a pass of 18 yards on a 3rd-&-6 play to keep a Maryland scoring drive alive late in the third quarter.

Dwight even got a mention from announcer Steve Martin right after the play, as the strength and conditioning coach - and the proud papa!!

With the win, Maryland is now tied for the lead in the ACC Atlantic Division. What a great all-around effort by the Terps!

Congrats guys! Did Deege get in too??

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Thanks Tim!!! Both boys did well and the Terps dun gud!!!! Tommy had 14 plays and DG had 3. N.C. State next!!!!

FISHTAIL and Lowboy came and tailgated after the game for a bit.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Thanks Tim!!! Both boys did well and the Terps dun gud!!!! Tommy had 14 plays and DG had 3. N.C. State next!!!!

FISHTAIL and Lowboy came and tailgated after the game for a bit.

Dwight, I would of stopped by the tailgate too, but I couldn't remember where you said it was lol. I was with my dad so we just headed home. Congrats on the CRUSHING WIN, and as soon as I saw "Galt" on the jersey, I was like "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAHHHH!!!!!" lafter that catch/first down lol :rockon:

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Dustin, you Boob, you could have just called one of us.... I didn't even know you were gonna be out there! Where were you sitting?

That game was fun as crap to watch, and I can't wait for next weeks game against NC State.

As I write this the Tar Heals have gone down, and it's looking like VT is gonna drop too...the ACC is crazy...

TRBO VNM

congrats Dwight and to Tommy. wish I was home to watch, but saw the score on my phone. crazy how the ACC is this yr.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Dustin, you Boob, you could have just called one of us.... I didn't even know you were gonna be out there! Where were you sitting?

That game was fun as crap to watch, and I can't wait for next weeks game against NC State.

As I write this the Tar Heals have gone down, and it's looking like VT is gonna drop too...the ACC is crazy...

I didn't even think about it lol. I don't have your number anyway...I do have Tim's but I didn't know he was there.

I was in section 21 Row R (pretty sweet seats). Almost on the goal line about the 5 yard line on the marching band end of the field.

It def. was a fun game to watch, sucks we left with 6 mins left when it was 19-0 and go figure they score another TD after all those field goals haha.

Users who are viewing this thread