• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Godspeed wheels??

Discussion in 'Terminator Talk' started by sean r, May 2, 2013.

1. sean r

sean r New Member Established Member

Ive been looking at the godspeed omega deepdish wheels and thinking of getting them in the satin black stealth. But see on some stuff online with people having peeling with there chrome wheels and the company not standing behind there stuff. So my question is have any of you guys bought there wheels and are they holding up specificly the black stealth coating. I really want the TF mach 5s in satin but dont really want to spend that much more on this car.

2. sean r

sean r New Member Established Member

So nobody has these then there must be a reason why lol.

3. Anabolic

Anabolic Banned

I would figure it depends alot on how you take care of them. Also... would stay away from chrome & get polished if anything.. Chrome anything usually Equals bad results. Sorry to the chrome guys out there.

4. 0302Cobra

0302Cobra Member Established Member

If there are any complaints I would look elsewhere. No need to risk it. There are tons of affordable great looking wheels with finishes that last from companies that back them. I have TSWs on my Cobra. They are a few years old now and are holding up great. Same for my BBSs on my GT. Several of my buddies have American Muscle or Late Model Restos that are very affordable and have held up well. Of course CCW and TF have great reps here.