Godzilla Goes Down....and it feels good!

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
Thanks sonicblew, kirks5oh, and movingzen. I know SVTP is a good forum with rationale people around. I knew some were bound to show up to this thread and understand what I have been saying over and over......

BTW, my PM box is empty and 86style is MIA :sleeping:

Would have been the perfect ending to this thread to have 86style getting his "crap pushed in" in the same manner as the kill story, on video....

86style

Established Member
I'd beat your a** down the 1/4 mile track as well, but as I said, your a waste of time and "your whole story" is phony....

You ran your mouth about both the roll and the 1/4. When that happens you dont get to pick and choose your race.

My offer still stands as it always has... 1k for a 1/4 mile race at E-town followed by a 1k roll race under the same conditions as your b.s., one gear pull, fairy tale. End of story. All you have to do is say when. My PM box is also empty.

And please dont give me this b.s. about having to buy drag radials, it will take too long at the track, etc. We can be in and out of E-town in one hour and then we can roll nearby.
C'mon... Dont you call yourself the "Godzilla Killa" ??:lol::lol::loser:

haha.....these silly GTR owners...welcome to the "Godzilla-Killa' crew ":lol:

Last edited:

wckdvnm

Established Member
GTR guys always talk s**t. Like we get it you like your car driving for you and claiming you can drive. Lol also the guy who seems he wants to suck off 86stlye just pm him already we get it you want a ride in his car and something else. This needs to be moved to SD already it would be more fun there

86style

Established Member
GTR guys always talk s**t. Like we get it you like your car driving for you and claiming you can drive. Lol also the guy who seems he wants to suck off 86stlye just pm him already we get it you want a ride in his car and something else. This needs to be moved to SD already it would be more fun there

actually if you had read through this whole ridiculous thread you would clearly see that i admit that the GTR takes no skill to drive or launch. Thats why i even offered to race the OP in a stock corvette from a dig cause he has no idea how to drive his.

wckdvnm

Established Member
I've been in this thread from the beginning and I find it all funny. Just don't understand why the kaz guy came to be your cheerleader lol.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member

No we dont, dont roll all of us in the same category. Op has agreed to all of the conditions... I dont see what the problem is. Nothing wrong with a little baiting, why is everyone so damn sensitive lately?! And for the record the GTR is the most thrilling and rush producing vehicle ive ever owned or been in besides the needle nose. Those numbs comments are getting old and pathetic

86style

Established Member
No we dont, dont roll all of us in the same category. Op has agreed to all of the conditions... I dont see what the problem is. Nothing wrong with a little baiting, why is everyone so damn sensitive lately?! And for the record the GTR is the most thrilling and rush producing vehicle ive ever owned or been in besides the needle nose. Those numbs comments are getting old and pathetic

???? The OP, hasnt agreed!! Only thing he will do is roll from 40 despite calling me out and saying he will beat my azz down the 1/4. My offer still stands and has been rejected. 1/4 at E-town for 1k immediately followed by a 40mph roll for 1K. he called me out. now hes gonna pay both ways. simple as can be.

Last edited:

sonicblew

Established Member
this is stupid. talking about a stock vette vs his blown vette bc he can't drive and race here then race after over there.

86style, i don't care if you are right about him or not. being a prick isn't necessary. you came to this thread looking to pick a fight and become the focal point. congrats

The op story is VERY realistic. its a 2-3 gear pull in a 650-700rwhp vette thats much lighter and yeah as gay as you think from a roll it may be its a damn fast car and vs a stock to stockish gtr would do that from 40-110. its called an impromptu fun run that wasn't planned and you and several jump his shit because he didn't go from a dig? on a toll road no less. that car isn't going anywhere on street tires from a dig so let it go.

either race him from a 40 roll or shut up. you called it BS and you won't find out racing him in a stock vette from a dig. thats the point! Nor could you possibly know he can't drive from just a kill story.

Again, either drive there and race your gtr from a roll and record it or let it go. how hard is it for you to drive there and rip 40-110? no money should even be involved. theres fun ways to go about a car hobby being a douche like you've been isn't the way. before you respond just look at your first 2 posts in the thread and tell yourself you weren't being douchy

Last edited:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
???? The OP, Callmedick hasnt agreed to shyt!!! Only thing he will do is roll from 40 despite calling me out and saying he will beat my azz down the 1/4. My offer still stands and has been rejected by callmedick. 1/4 at E-town for 1k immediately followed by a 40mph roll for 1K. he called me out. now hes gonna pay both ways. simple as can be.

My bad, i meant you 86style,

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
this is stupid. talking about a stock vette vs his blown vette bc he can't drive and race here then race after over there.

86style, i don't care if you are right about him or not. being a prick isn't necessary. you came to this thread looking to pick a fight and become the focal point. congrats

The op story is VERY realistic. its a 2-3 gear pull in a 650-700rwhp vette thats much lighter and yeah as gay as you think from a roll it may be its a damn fast car and vs a stock to stockish gtr would do that from 40-110. its called an impromptu fun run that wasn't planned and you and several jump his shit because he didn't go from a dig? on a toll road no less. that car isn't going anywhere on street tires from a dig so let it go.

either race him from a 40 roll or shut up. you called it BS and you won't find out racing him in a stock vette from a dig. thats the point! Nor could you possibly know he can't drive from just a kill story.

Again, either drive there and race your gtr from a roll and record it or let it go. how hard is it for you to drive there and rip 40-110? no money should even be involved. theres fun ways to go about a car hobby being a douche like you've been isn't the way. before you respond just look at your first 2 posts in the thread and tell yourself you weren't being douchy

This

86style

Established Member

so let me try and understand your logic. I call out OP for his b.s. story which obligates me to race him from a roll in my GTR. He calls me out and says in plain english that he will beat me in a 1/4 mile race from a dig in my GTR ALSO but he doesnt have to race me from a dig. that makes sense.

Not to mention im agreeing to do BOTH at the same meeting for money.

Last edited:

sonicblew

Established Member
so let me try and understand your logic. I call out OP for his b.s. story which obligates me to race him from a roll in my GTR. He calls me out and says in plain english that he will beat me in a 1/4 mile race from a dig in my GTR ALSO but he doesnt have to race me from a dig. that makes sense.

Not to mention im agreeing to do BOTH at the same meeting for money.

you need to shut the fuk up.

hey you seem to be doing well in life so what do i know.

you said his car story is bullshit correct? why not just say "hey man i have a GTR that begs to differ! we aren't to far apart mind if I take a crack at it?"

this all started bc you were antagonistic from the get. then belittled him for roll racing and again for not knowing how to drive his car. I think he responded in self defense and then the whole conversation blew out of proportion. If you don't believe it and think roll racing is stupid why waste your time making a grand production out of it? seriously man you jumped in ready to keyboard battle over it.

AND AGAIN! his story is believable or at least well within reason to not act like a twat waffle. superiority complex much?

Last edited:

FortLewisCobra

Established Member
40-110 is plenty on public roads, which we can all agree is unlawful anyways. Pissing in a reasonable kill thread used to be frowned upon here. Being a belligerent asshole on top of that is even worse.

FACTS:::

86 style came into the thread calling bs on the kill story

Original poster challenged 86 style to the exact same race in his full bolt on gtr

86 style doesn't want that race, he wants a dig race. Which we all agree favors the gtr

my take is this-----

Accept the exact race you called bs on, or shut your **********. Plain and simple. And I'm telling you a gtr will get worked by that vette with those mods. My z runs away from my gtr after 100mph.

Usually when I see a KAZ comment in the kill section it means the thread has reached its inevitable death spiral of bullshit; but not today, thank you.

86style

Established Member
I would like to apologize to Callmedoc for what ive said here. As a father and a Christian i am embarrassed by my actions on this thread. This is not who I am.

Callmedoc you do have a beautiful car and im sure it pulls hard with that blower. Maybe after it gets a little warmer out we can meet up for fun. Once again my apologies.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
I would like to apologize to Callmedoc for what ive said here. As a father and a Christian i am embarrassed by my actions on this thread. This is not who I am.

Callmedoc you do have a beautiful car and im sure it pulls hard with that blower. Maybe after it gets a little warmer out we can meet up for fun. Once again my apologies.

That doesn't happen very often here. If you're being sincere, cheers--takes a real man to apologize when arguments get heated. Gtrs are nasty from a dig, plain and simple. Everyone knows that. Many high hp rwd cars race from a roll because it's much easier on a car's drivetrain. You will rarely break parts racing from a roll and it is truly more of a measure of the car's capability. Not the driver. From a dig, parts break. The trans in my gtr is currently en route to shep due to a trans failure

86style

Established Member
That doesn't happen very often here. If you're being sincere, cheers--takes a real man to apologize when arguments get heated. Gtrs are nasty from a dig, plain and simple. Everyone knows that. Many high hp rwd cars race from a roll because it's much easier on a car's drivetrain. You will rarely break parts racing from a roll and it is truly more of a measure of the car's capability. Not the driver. From a dig, parts break. The trans in my gtr is currently en route to shep due to a trans failure

I'm being sincere. I read sonic's post and then re-read the entire thread. I was a douche from the get-go. I jumped all over callmedoc unnecessarily

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member

What happened to your trans? My 09 has never had a problem or the previous owner. For assurance im sending to boost logic for a 1.5 though. Fbo?

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
Its ok to call bs on somes story, i dont see the problem,,...but there is a tactful way of going about it. If yall can agree to a race and go pro it, sweet Loser buys beer and wings

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
What happened to your trans? My 09 has never had a problem or the previous owner. For assurance im sending to boost logic for a 1.5 though. Fbo?

I have a '13 with downpipes, intakes, mid pipe, pumps, injectors, and a 93 octane tune, 20k miles on the car. Was rolling up to a light as it turned green and the car revved and went no where. Clutch temp light went on and the car wouldn't move. No smell, no grinding, just stopped. Pretty sure it's a clutch basket, as that's a common failure with these cars. The dealership said they wouldn't even look at it until I swapped it back to stock---they would have likely denied it anyways, so the car is at a local speed shop and the trans is on its way to shep for a stage 1.5 upgrade. I'm installing a flex fuel kit while the car is down.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
I have a '13 with downpipes, intakes, mid pipe, pumps, injectors, and a 93 octane tune, 20k miles on the car. Was rolling up to a light as it turned green and the car revved and went no where. Clutch temp light went on and the car wouldn't move. No smell, no grinding, just stopped. Pretty sure it's a clutch basket, as that's a common failure with these cars. The dealership said they wouldn't even look at it until I swapped it back to stock---they would have likely denied it anyways, so the car is at a local speed shop and the trans is on its way to shep for a stage 1.5 upgrade. I'm installing a flex fuel kit while the car is down.

Ahh i see, im just being proactive, and for 4k you really cant not beat it. Dodson first gear, sensors, clutch seals ect.. I usually see the Dba's hold up without any issues even FBO. Either way the car will be better for it. My car is air filters, mid pipe, and tune barely made 530awhp :/

Users who are viewing this thread