Godzilla Goes Down....and it feels good!

sonicblew

Established Member
I'm being sincere. I read sonic's post and then re-read the entire thread. I was a douche from the get-go. I jumped all over callmedoc unnecessarily

Man, that's impressive! Seriously not many men would ever do what you did that's a great example and way to lead as a dad!

I hope you guys can get out and enjoy the cars BC really that's what it's all about. Lotta great people who share our passion. I'm glad you could inspire myself to be a better Christian aswell :)

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Ahh i see, im just being proactive, and for 4k you really cant not beat it. Dodson first gear, sensors, clutch seals ect.. I usually see the Dba's hold up without any issues even FBO. Either way the car will be better for it. My car is air filters, mid pipe, and tune barely made 530awhp :/

I'm gonna need new clutch baskets, but I definitely want the Dodson first gear. Between removal, install, the flex fuel kit, and tuning it will be $10k. I'd be nervous about putting another stock trans in the car even if it was under warranty. I'm not even hard on the car, over half of my 20k miles are in snow. Oh well

86style

Established Member
Man, that's impressive! Seriously not many men would ever do what you did that's a great example and way to lead as a dad!

I hope you guys can get out and enjoy the cars BC really that's what it's all about. Lotta great people who share our passion. I'm glad you could inspire myself to be a better Christian aswell :)

Thank you. You actually inspired me with your post.

DRK HRS

Established Member
it just happens to be MY position. forgive me for having an opinion

So just race him already! He's offering. Do a roll and a dig.

EDIT: Nevermind, I replied after only reading the first page. Good thread, lol...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread