Going Big turbo...

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
That makes two of us Sid! Smacked are you upgrading the clutch and flywheel too?

I will when it starts to slip. Probably going to have a tune with 300whp and another with 330-350whp...

Who knows clutch might last a while because the car doesn't go far (3 mile work commute) and I don't race too much anymore. We'll see!

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Updated original post with pics of intake install and short shift bracket. I set it to 40% reduction and it is perfect. 30% felt good but not enough difference. Glad I didn't go with the Steeda part.

there is actually a bit more left in it, but with the weather getting hotter soon...better safe then sorry. oh yes, our turbos are different...i went larger (.82) to dump some of the low end power

If you had a kit why didn't you just say so? Who is tuning your car?

TRBO VNM

I have the Steeda shifter and bracket. Haven't installed the bracket yet, but looking forward to it.

That COBB intake, is it just the pipe using the stock filter box? I have the FSWerks cool flo plus but haven't installed yet. Still have my COBB FMIC sitting and not installed. LOL

Last edited:

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I have the Steeda shifter and bracket. Haven't installed the bracket yet, but looking forward to it.

That COBB intake, is it just the pipe using the stock filter box? I have the FSWerks cool flo plus but haven't installed yet. Still have my COBB FMIC sitting and not installed. LOL

I'm sure the Steeda will be fine, but I like the adjustment ability of the Cobb piece. Yes, it is 3" pipe and filter, utilizing stock air box and it is also open cone filter. Got it on sale at Lethal for 10% off.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Got the Tial Q installed along with Kozmin Motorsports symposer delete with vac feeding the tial.

[youtube_browser]DpwN57LSxJM[/youtube_browser]

TRBO VNM

Looks nice. Will have to watch vid tomorrow.

I finally installed my COBB FMIC. Thinking I might go with the Breedt shifter arm now.

And nice, so the turbo comes with a new manifold. That's awesome

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread