So the time has finally come for a better bottom end. I know these factory blocks take a beating but mine just wasn't up to the 24lbs of boost any more. Long story short, I went for a cam install and cylinder #4 had 2 bent valves and a bunch of marks on the top of the piston and the skirt. It was a reman shortblock so it's already .20 over so instead of going .30 I just decided it was time to do a build. I picked up a 97 teksid about a year ago so that will be my base. My crank and rods are perfect so those will be reused with new arp hardware. Going to go as small as I can on the bores with a 9.5/1 compression. Heads will be my dB castings with whatever work is needed to get them back to spec. I already have custom spec'd cams from Todd W so those will be used too. Other parts I either have or will be getting: Arp everything IW balancer with integrated metco hub Boundry gt500 oil pump All the teksid upgrade parts New gaskets and bearings That's the bulk of it. If anyone has suggestions please let me know. If not you can follow along as it gets done. I don't have a hp number in mind. Prior to this I was making in the neighborhood of 800 on the gen 4 crusher on 24lbs. The only real hp mods will be the cams and the compression. The rest just supports them. This is in the very beginning and will probably go slow so don't expect this to be updated everyday. I'm also on a "budget" unlike so of you svtp ballers so I can't go all out. I want parts that work and will hopefully stay together. As always comments and suggestions are welcome. Thanks for following guys!