Going rate for used 2000 cobra r

Ahonk3honks

Established Member
Hey guys.

Im curious to see what they going rate on a "used" cobra R would be. Id like to purchase one, but i like to drive my vehicles so a showroom nee one isnt for me.

TFStang

Established Member
That’s going to be tough to answer at the present moment as prices on these cars are all over the place. If you want a nice driver and have $50K - $55K, you should be able to find something. Then again I haven’t seen too many for sale lately. Best of luck with your search. They are a truly amazing.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's going to be a bit hard to find one that's been driven more than, say, 5000 miles. The majority of 2000 Cobra Rs are in collections, with very low mileage. Hope you can find one that meets your criteria.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Haven’t seen many for sale lately. I remember one awhile back with 15kish miles for low 40s if I recall correctly. It was modded and a little rough. Most of the cars I see are in the 50k range, but again, not many have come up for sale lately. Some of the lower mile examples are up in the 60s and higher.

I hope you find one. The 00R is a phenomenal car!

TFStang

Established Member
Haven’t seen many for sale lately. I remember one awhile back with 15kish miles for low 40s if I recall correctly. It was modded and a little rough. Most of the cars I see are in the 50k range, but again, not many have come up for sale lately. Some of the lower mile examples are up in the 60s and higher.

I hope you find one. The 00R is a phenomenal car!

I thought I was seeing double for a minute, 2 Mystic Termis....pretty cool.

Ahonk3honks

Established Member
I saw the R that was listed in California. He sent me an idle vid and it kinda sounded like it had a little more "engine noise" than i prefer. Could hear it very clearly over a video
No affiliation, but how about this one? If you are going to drive it and enjoy it, might not be a bad candidate. Price is certainly attractive.

2000 Mustang Cobra "R"

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I saw the R that was listed in California. He sent me an idle vid and it kinda sounded like it had a little more "engine noise" than i prefer. Could hear it very clearly over a video

The 00R is a bit noisy compared to my 04 Cobra and 95R.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I thought I was seeing double for a minute, 2 Mystic Termis....pretty cool.

Yup... got 2 Mystichrome 04 verts. One has 4600 miles and the other has 502 miles to go with my 402 mile 96 Mystic. I listed the 4600 mile one for sale a couple days ago. Don’t really need 2 of the same car.

Users who are viewing this thread