Going to visit San Francisco?

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
first the gays complain that we aren't regonizing them enough and that we have to accept them... now that foreign tourists gawk at them they complain... go figure... screw em.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
So they want the signs changed so municipal buses and not tourist buses can park there and this justifies the two previous remarks? Big ****ing deal. No one in any neighborhood would want hundreds of tourists stopping off daily to look around and take pictures.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
So they want the signs changed so municipal buses and not tourist buses can park there and this justifies the two previous remarks? Big ****ing deal. No one in any neighborhood would want hundreds of tourists stopping off daily to look around and take pictures.

I feel double standards coming to light from gays.
To a lot of folks especially from the bible belt the Castro district is a novelty.
What can I say, I was born and raised in the Bay Area so, the shock factor doesn't exist for me.
Jeff

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
cawl eee for nee yaah, atleast they have an ex body builder movie start governator, other than that, I don't really care for much of that state.

Users who are viewing this thread