Good Ole USPS

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Is driving around with the door open the new thing lately? Our Amazon losers do the same thing. Having worked at UPS for 16 years and trained drivers on delivery methods, it makes my skin crawl watching how slow and inefficient they are.

Blown 89

Established Member
The driver's are on the right side facing mailboxes here. More stupidity and inefficiency from our government.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Bravo....

happened at my house about 20 minutes ago.

That kept happening over at my parents out in Dallas. He didn’t even have video, but made a phone call to what I assume was the local PO’s supe/manager. Poor girl was fired the next day. Accidents happen, but you have to be one lazy and dickheaded **** to just drive off.

Looks like Seven Hills to boot. Don’t miss that place one bit.

Zemedici

Established Member
That kept happening over at my parents out in Dallas. He didn’t even have video, but made a phone call to what I assume was the local PO’s supe/manager. Poor girl was fired the next day. Accidents happen, but you have to be one lazy and dickheaded **** to just drive off.

Looks like Seven Hills to boot. Don’t miss that place one bit.

Ayo that's a compliment considering I'm not even 30 yet! hahaha thank you sir! Bit further north.

And yes, this is like my 4th problem I've had with them, inside of 4 years. They've damaged my mailbox so badly it wouldn't shut twice.
Is driving around with the door open the new thing lately? Our Amazon losers do the same thing. Having worked at UPS for 16 years and trained drivers on delivery methods, it makes my skin crawl watching how slow and inefficient they are.

PRETTY sure its illegal haha

Why are comments turned off? lol

Accidental, but i can turn them on if you want me to hahah - ****ing act of congress to get the video to look right :D

mariusvt

Established Member
Everything around here is RHD for delivery. That being said, all new communities around here are being built with community cluster boxes. Our neighborhood was one of the last in this area that has individual boxes.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I mean he's there deliver mail not pick up your trash cans LMAO

My bro in law works for USPS. New people get fired weekly or quit because they cant handle walking lol

Zemedici

Established Member
I mean he's there deliver mail not pick up your trash cans LMAO

My bro in law works for USPS. New people get fired weekly or quit because they cant handle walking lol

if he didnt hit it, it wouldnt need picking up :D hahaha

anyone here could do that job with their ****ing eyes shut and one hand behind their back. The problem is the calibre of employees. It IS the govnt after all. :)

Users who are viewing this thread