Good Ole USPS

BlueSnake01

Established Member
if he didnt hit it, it wouldnt need picking up :D hahaha

anyone here could do that job with their ****ing eyes shut and one hand behind their back. The problem is the calibre of employees. It IS the govnt after all. :)
Im sure he was making sure you put your trash cans inside and not leaving them outside haha

Someone by my neighborhood has his trash cans 24/7 outside so nobody can park in front of his house. Surprisingly, havent seen anyone push them with their car.... yet lol

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Im sure he was making sure you put your trash cans inside and not leaving them outside haha

Someone by my neighborhood has his trash cans 24/7 outside so nobody can park in front of his house. Surprisingly, havent seen anyone push them with their car.... yet lol
There was an older couple in my old neighborhood that whenever the husband left for work the wife would put the trash can in his spot. Then when he got home she would come move it out of the way for him.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
USPS has sucked for a long time. They used to get a lot of respect when I was a kid and acted much more professionally. Now a lot of them are just a bunch of clowns.

They're over worked beyond belief, and deal with the dumbest of people, the general public. The mailman from your childhood did like half of what they do today. He enjoyed his job, and earned a fair living. Today, they treat workers like shit... and you wonder why they act how they do.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Over the past 2 years, all our postman are <30 yo. Thankfully, ours do a pretty nice job. Good folk.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
And yes, this is like my 4th problem I've had with them, inside of 4 years. They've damaged my mailbox so badly it wouldn't shut twice.

A small price to pay for the daily delivery of coupon mailers and mortgage refi solicitations.

It is rare that i do not throw all of the dails mail away without even opening it. Honestly, WTF do we have the same mail delivery that we did 100 years ago?

VegasMichael

Established Member
They're over worked beyond belief, and deal with the dumbest of people, the general public. The mailman from your childhood did like half of what they do today. He enjoyed his job, and earned a fair living. Today, they treat workers like shit... and you wonder why they act how they do.
The lady that delivered to me in Vegas for 11 years was a subcontractor. Used her own van and wore street clothes. Whenever I was going to be out of town I would leave a note in my box and she would just put the important items in there and trash the junk mail.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, around here that more holds true for those who work inside the post office. They frequently have to do the work of 2-3 workers at the counter because of under-staffing. And they have to fill in for sorting employees out sick, on vacation, or during heavy mail receiving periods. I'm honestly surprised our local PO employees don't just quit. It's that bad. That said, the PO mail delivery drivers here have an easier work load. Near zero foot deliveries. They just have to maintain their deliveries within the time slots.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
USPS has sucked for a long time. They used to get a lot of respect when I was a kid and acted much more professionally. Now a lot of them are just a bunch of clowns.
m_5e1b35b290feb683cbe28f8f_1.jpg

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Talked to our Postman yesterday. He said USPS actually has 3 different unions:
1) Letter Carriers
2) Post Office Employees
3) Rural Route Carriers

I didn't ask about the semi drivers...

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason