good painters body shops

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Well I need to have my deck lid painted and a new wing painted for the car, and now some minor body work. I had the pleasure of using the eastwood fender roller which worked fine. I then used their damn fender finisher and it put a nice ass ripple in the render and looks like poop. I am at that point here I am either fixing this shit or sending this damn car down the road. I can never ****ing enjoy it.

The reason I need the deck lid done is because I need a new wing because my last one was all screwed up by the body man, left and right sides did not match up, one had a thin point and the other a thick one. I would never have accepted this crap, but I had a friend do it who is a body guy and I was screwed. I removed the old wing and underneath it is all screwed up, so it has to get painted before the new style wing goes on.

Also the painter he used didn't match my paint for shit, the driver side fender and front facia are bright red and the damn hood looks like faded pink compared to it now, shit should have been blended and I would have paid for it, but once again someone was cutting corners and didn't as me.

Now the only reason I rolled the fenders is because I had a suspension failure in October and it cut my tires. I was trying to save money and prevent future issues, instead I ****ed the car up. So I wanna see what it cost to fix it, fix it all and if it is too much **** it and the car goes for sale as is, I have just about had enough of old mustangs.

I needed that rant :fm::fm::fm::mj::cuss:

Evan5469

Established Member
Contact Rob (blown86 on here). He works at the Russell Toyota/BMW body shop in Baltimore and does fantastic work. I have his cell number if you're interested, PM me and I can give it to you.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I will have to see where that is, I was hoping for something closer so I can keep an eye on things if needed.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I've used Eric Byrd at the shop where Bill Wise works, Burnt Mills Auto Body, for three cars, including the Cobra, and I've always been happy. And Billy knows about rolling fenders, so if there's a chance of fixing it, he might be the one who could do it.
They're near Four Corners, just north of Silver Spring.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I've used Eric Byrd at the shop where Bill Wise works, Burnt Mills Auto Body, for three cars, including the Cobra, and I've always been happy. And Billy knows about rolling fenders, so if there's a chance of fixing it, he might be the one who could do it.
They're near Four Corners, just north of Silver Spring.

this sounds like a good place to go, close and I searched some threads and saw their nice work.

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
Burnt Mills Auto Body
10753 Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, MD 20901
301-593-1100

Fixed and Painted my truck after a collision. Their customer service and quality is superior.

Talk to Billy, Eric or Nick and tell them that you are part of the svtperformance!!!

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I likely wont be able to get in until August, got some life changes coming with work so I wanna wait until everything is set in stone before I do anything, but it will get fixed soon.

Users who are viewing this thread