Goodbye Cobra!

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Well guys,
it's been fun. Sold the cobra today! I've met some really cool people a long the way, and was great to have people on here to bounce ideas off of. I wish you all the best. I'll still be around the forum every now and then... -Taylor :beer:

IMG_0338.jpg

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
You forgot to take the FOR SALE out of your sig lol. (you just took it out while I was making this post rofl!)

Nah, good luck not having one and be sure to just keep checking in to visit us every one in a while.:beer:

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
You forgot to take the FOR SALE out of your sig lol. (you just took it out while I was making this post rofl!)

Nah, good luck not having one and be sure to just keep checking in to visit us every one in a while.:beer:

Damnit you got me there!

03COBRA-88

Established Member
How many miles and what did you sell her for if you don't mind me asking?

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
good luck to you. a lot of guys dumping their cars lately, guess they're getting old..

triblk6spd

Boost Everything!
Established Member
Hey Taylor! Good to meet you today. As I mentioned on the phonec the Cobra did great on the way back to Austin. I will get the pprv? Thing taken care of asap and hope for a good outcome. Funny thing..my wife (who I bought the car for) cant reach the clutch pedal with the Sparco's all the way forward. Lol.
To the rest of the people here, I am sure to have a multitude of questions as I further modify this car. I will be greatful for any and all help. :beer:

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Hey Taylor! Good to meet you today. As I mentioned on the phonec the Cobra did great on the way back to Austin. I will get the pprv? Thing taken care of asap and hope for a good outcome. Funny thing..my wife (who I bought the car for) cant reach the clutch pedal with the Sparco's all the way forward. Lol.
To the rest of the people here, I am sure to have a multitude of questions as I further modify this car. I will be greatful for any and all help. :beer:

Likewise Justin. I hope you have as much fun with this car as I did. :rockon: This forum has tons of knowledge. Here's something to get you started:
Mustang Cobra PPRV Removal Information -> This is exactly what you described today over the phone.

Enjoy the cobra!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread