Goodbye Hellcat

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
If he was smart and he's not...he would be dating one of them dam Thots at the bank. She wont report over 10k.
The Thot at the Department of Motor Vehicles so she could get him a license.
A Working Thot so he can drive her car when he does the dirty work.
The $100 to keep was trying to show off in front if his buddies.
If it was a 1k I would been happier.
Great Sale.
Maybe you'll see your car in a high speed chase in the news.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Yeah, no. Dude did not even know what drag radials were and could not even follow the basic explanation as to why they were needed at this power level.

Drag radials attach to the front splitter and are very aerodynamic. They significantly reduce the drag at high speeds, hence the name. Its science!!!!!!!!!!!

jshen

Established Member
Hope he isn't the subject and defendant in a RICO case....you may loose that money quick...and not even get the car back

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Hope he isn't the subject and defendant in a RICO case....you may loose that money quick...and not even get the car back

Meh, not worried. Cash is legal tender and I was not part of a criminal conspiracy nor am I even aware of a criminal conspiracy. I know nothing of how dude makes his money and can only assume it was legally obtained. It would be one thing if I sold 10 cars to dude but 1 car on 1 occasion is perfectly legal.

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
i know it would have been hard to walk out the bank with that kind of cash, but i would have asked the teller to hold it until they left. deposited $2k to start then $2k a day until it was gone..

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats awesome Klaus.

I have a similar story on a smaller level. When i was 17 I sold a Yamaha Banshee to what turned out to be drug dealer. We met in a wal mart parking lot and he handed me $4800 in 5's, 10s, and 20s.

I was a dumb kid who didnt know any better but my dad who was with me at the sale was PISSED on the drive home! Guy yelled at me for about 30 minutes talking about how irresponsible i was, how we "dont even know those idiots", and what the hell was i thinking LOL.

Good times

scott_0

Established Member
the fact he had a “crew” and didn’t care at all about the vehicle details, lol just screams fishy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Lots of misinformation here on currency transactions.

Any currency transaction of $10k or more must be reported. Happens a gazillion times a day. Its called a CTR and, in and of itself, no big deal.

Financial institutions also have the ability to file an SIR (Suspicious Incident Report) for anything deemed off. For instance, an easy example, if someone makes five separate deposits of $9,999 to avoid the CTR requirement, that's an easy SIR for the bank. Note, structuring transactions to avoid CTRs is illegal in and of itself.

There is definitively something hinky about this transaction. To be money laundering though, the laundered money has to come from a list of "Specified Unlawful Activities." Not all illegally earned proceeds can be cited for a money laundering charge.

Users who are viewing this thread