Goodbye Hellcat

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
So being in a literal riot was only the second most bizarre thing to occur to me yesterday. The day before I had a young kid offer to buy my hellcat without even looking at it or driving it. I told him to **** off and call me when he has some money so yesterday afternoon I get the call. He has the cash and wants to meet. Now. I texted back and asked if he meant literal cash money and he says yes.

So I tell him to meet me at the bank and after the cashier counts and deposits in my account I will transfer the title over to him. Sure enough, dude shows up, covered in tattoos and gold chains with his crew. One crew member's job is to carry the backpack. He hand over 5 bricks of cash to the cashier to count. It comes out to $50,100 dude says **** it you can keep the extra 100.

I sign the title over and call my wife to come pick me up. The buyer never drove it and barely even looked at it. I tried to explain the mods to it and he had literally no idea what I was talking about. Goddam I love America.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
What a great ****ing story..... Yea America is great! lol love it! What mods did u have done and what was the color cant remember? Now whatcha gonna buy?"

So being in a literal riot was only the second most bizarre thing to occur to me yesterday. The day before I had a young kid offer to buy my hellcat without even looking at it or driving it. I told him to **** off and call me when he has some money so yesterday afternoon I get the call. He has the cash and wants to meet. Now. I texted back and asked if he meant literal cash money and he says yes.

So I tell him to meet me at the bank and after the cashier counts and deposits in my account I will transfer the title over to him. Sure enough, dude shows up, covered in tattoos and gold chains with his crew. One crew member's job is to carry the backpack. He hand over 5 bricks of cash to the cashier to count. It comes out to $50,100 dude says **** it you can keep the extra 100.

I sign the title over and call my wife to come pick me up. The buyer never drove it and barely even looked at it. I tried to explain the mods to it and he had literally no idea what I was talking about. Goddam I love America.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Hopefully you won't see an audit from the IRS. I had one a few years back and when i asked them what drew the audit they told me it was an 18k cash deposit. I withdrew 9k and put it back in when the car deal didn't go through.

sleek98

Established Member
the cash deposit is a trigger if they believe it was used in suspicious activity. If he signed the title there and they knew it was a car purchase the teller wont give a shit.

I sold my shelby last month and the kid brought 31k in cash, they counted it twice I signed the title in front of them. I asked if they were going to file a report and they said no since they knew it was a car sale and I signed the title there.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
My wife worked at BoA in her college years, and anything above 10k they had to file a report, even if it was a car sale and the title was signed over in front of her. She did work in a shady area, so that may have been it.

When I made the cash deposit for my Boss, I signed the title over in front of the teller and she said it was all good. When I made the cash deposit for my Cobra, I had already signed the title, and it was just me depositing 22k. I didn't even think about it, and never got anything from the IRS. Maybe I don't look suspicious enough?

sleek98

Established Member
When I made the cash deposit for my Boss, I signed the title over in front of the teller and she said it was all good. When I made the cash deposit for my Cobra, I had already signed the title, and it was just me depositing 22k. I didn't even think about it, and never got anything from the IRS. Maybe I don't look suspicious enough?

From the IRS side, from the couple auditors I have dealt with, they typically will run bank account #s on anyone that has or could have a cash business based upon what they file on their return. They do also run them randomly, so that might just have been a random one for the guy up in the thread.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Hopefully you won't see an audit from the IRS. I had one a few years back and when i asked them what drew the audit they told me it was an 18k cash deposit. I withdrew 9k and put it back in when the car deal didn't go through.

Ha, reminds me of when I bought my GT500 from a forum member on here. We went to a bank we both shared and it was determined it was easier to deposit the check from the financing bank into my account and then transfer it to him. So, for the month of October I deposited ~38k from the sale of the car into my account that looked like a cash deposit. Fastforward to December when I was buying my house the mortgage company wanted a lot of info to know why I had a deposit that high.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
sounds like you just deposited $50k in looted cash into your bank account
That’s how it be like when you slangin dope Ol son.

I dont hate. Get that money, mein.

Now whatcha gonna buy?"
What mods did u have done and what was the color cant remember? Now whatcha gonna buy?"

JLT big air, ID1050x, KB BAP, pinned and dampened crank, 10% lower, braced dif, one piece DS, 10.5 inch hellraisers w/ MT ET streets.

I was already looking at built C7Zs but finding the right one can be tough. Prices are all over the place on those.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
He was probably a music artist. I hear Hellcat used in so many verses nowadays. He just wanted one cause its the popular car to have now. Like you said he doesnt know shit about to car except its a Hellcat and thats enough for him.

Congrats on the easy sale!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I'm at a point with my car that I think I have to follow through on my plans to significantly mod it beyond the minor mods it has now or I just need to sell it and buy a built car. I feel kinda lame buying someone else's build even though it would be a lot easier. Maybe this is what the buyer of the HC was thinking. He probably has his own car that he's planning to build but it is easier to just buy someone else's build...

Who am I kidding? The guy was a tool. LOL

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm at a point with my car that I think I have to follow through on my plans to significantly mod it beyond the minor mods it has now or I just need to sell it and buy a built car. I feel kinda lame buying someone else's build even though it would be a lot easier. Maybe this is what the buyer of the HC was thinking. He probably has his own car that he's planning to build but it is easier to just buy someone else's build...

Who am I kidding? The guy was a tool. LOL

Yeah, no. Dude did not even know what drag radials were and could not even follow the basic explanation as to why they were needed at this power level.

Users who are viewing this thread