Got a kill today - STi

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
So I was taking a buddy out to get a hair cut and he wanted to get a ride and has been bothering me about it for a few weeks. Sure enough as we are driving down a long stretch of road I see a nice, clean, lowered 08+ STi about 100 meters back from me. So in order to initiate the "lets run" and to show my buddy a little of what the car has I downshifted into second around 50 and let it eat. Sure enough the STi took the bait and did a ricer flyby on me, car sounded great and looked good. We line up and agree on a three honk 60 roll but the run was too short. We ended up meeting up at a stop light a minute later and talked a few and exchanged thumbs up. We start pulling out and I shift into second and I can hear his boost building and as soon as he hits it I jump on it. I shift into third and put a car on him and continue to pull as I'm going into fourth. Shut down with about 2+ cars and still pulling.

He told me it makes 330-340, which compared to his weight and mine (4,165 with myself and my buddy) it made sense why I didn't pull hard on him from the beginning. Plus the heat here is definitely pulling some timing.

Overall it was a good race and unexpected run in but he was a good guy.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Nice kill bro, which you couldve made it down to the socal svtp meet though haha.:beer:

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Hah yeah man I wish but I'm glad I didn't because I blew a high pressure power steering line the day after.

testorossa1989

Established Member
Subrarus are great, its the one import you can always beat and pick on and not get called a bully for it. I mean lets be real if you continously race integras your going to be called "That guy" good kill story

Users who are viewing this thread