Got Arrested Today

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
On my way to Galveston on the R1 and got arrested for reckless driving. The Cop just straight up put me in handcuffs and into his car. Only later did he ask me for my DL. Apparently the DPS officer followed me from League City to Dickinson and I didn't even know he was behind me. I had my ear phones in jamming to Metallica and plus the wind noise so I didn't hear him until he was right next to me. 120 in a 60 or 65. I had the pleasure of spending 8 hours in Galveston County Jail with some of its more interesting citizens. Just got back from getting my bike out of the impound lot, luckily nothing was missing or screwed up. First time for me to get put in handcuffs so it was kinda freaky. Thing that bothers me is I had just sold a H-pipe to a guy and already had plans for the money. Ended up having to spend it to get my bike back. Oh well, I broke the law and got caught, my bad. I look at it as time catches up with you. All the times I was speeding and didn't get pulled over.

So, how was all your days?:D

Last edited:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Sorry about that Spritle,

I saw you on modularfords.com,

Are you planning on going modular w/ your notchback? If so, tell me and perhaps I can buy some pushrod stuff from you :thumbsup:

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Jeez and I thought I had it bad because I had to work.........

hope you get a lawyer and get it all worked out.

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
You pay to play thats really it just get a good lawyer and be done with it. This is why my buddies ride without plates so if they do have any cop problems then they quicly say goodbye to the officer I know no one agrees with this but hey it's what they do.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by redaddiction
You pay to play thats really it just get a good lawyer and be done with it. This is why my buddies ride without plates so if they do have any cop problems then they quicly say goodbye to the officer I know no one agrees with this but hey it's what they do.

Your buddies are god damn idiots too.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Sorry bout getting arrested but its better than getting into a wreck at that speed :( .

Going to get a lawyer to try to knock down the charge(s)?

Sinister Angel

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by Scoriox
God damn you are an idiot.

Oh shit, that's right, your just Gods gift, aren't you. You've never done anything wrong. You say that, and I'll call you a god damned liar. You deny that, and I'll call you a hypocrite. Either way, your a jackass.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I think I'm more concerned about Spritle wearing earphones while driving. I rank that right up there with chatty minivan driving soccer moms on cell phones.

U.M.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
a lawyer will definately plea bargain that out. No DA is gonna go to trial on a stupid reckless driving case, especially when there was no accident and there was noone hurt. Try to get your lawyer to get it down to a speeding ticket. That way, it would not be on your criminal record as well as not jack your insurance premium sky high.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
120 in a 60 or 65.

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

This is why my buddies ride without plates so if they do have any cop problems then they quicly say goodbye to the officer I know no one agrees with this but hey it's what they do.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

GoatDaddy

120 in a 60? I won't say anything because I've done the same thing back in the day (just didn't get caught, fortunately, and now that is out of my system for the most part).

When you have to sell the notch to pay your legal fees, give me a call. heh heh heh.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Spritle,
If you were in your notchback, the cop probably would have let you go :D

The majority of cops I meet love notchback Mustangs :thumbsup:

N20D5OH

Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
God damn you are an idiot.

He's an idiot yet you have a picture of your wrecked car in your sig and a reference to getting in your car and driving until you wreck and kill yourself. That makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread