Got car done ready for OC minus new tires

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
Hey guys,

I figured I would make a post in here too since I'm happy I got it all together and did mess anything up:beer:
I ported the blower myself and it ended up pretty good I think.

Car is all done minus needing some new tires, and just got renewed tags.

Here is a vid. I forgot to take a pic of screen after pull and I didn't pick car up yet so no dyno sheet either but
I made 507hp and 470trq on 93 pump with 19* of timing. with 2.76 upper only. I will probably add a 2lb lower sometime soon to up the torque but for now I'm happy. My goal was to make at least 500.
[youtube_browser]j2sK2W-9_yc[/youtube_browser]

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
thanks guys I'm pretty happy, Though I still haven't had a chance to drive it yet since getting tuned.

and keep looking usmcsvtwannabe hopefully you find something soon

As far as tires I keep going back and fourth. Right now I have 17s and there doesn't seem to be too many choices in 17 anymore. I don't particularly want DR's. So if I stay with 17s I will probably get nitto nt05s probably 245 or 255 front and 315 rear.

I saw online the other day and noticed the 18inch replica 95 cobra R wheels that are deep dish and found them mounted with nitto INVOs for 1330 already mounted so I'm thinking about getting them. I have to find out if these would clear the 00R calipers though

Users who are viewing this thread