Got chased down by a 5.0

THAITED

Established Member
On my way out from Subway parking lot, I noticed a blue 11/12, 5.0 was behind me about 5-6 cars. Once in the street, the 5.0 gave chased. He came up to me pretty quick on the left side. I thought he was going to fly by me but he just sat next to me. As we hit the red lights, he start revving at me.

He got my attention alright, his exhaust was hell of loud (shook the inside of my car). As I looked, the passenger said "Your car is slow man." Bwhahahaaaa...... He turned to the driver and said "hey that year is slow right." The driver said "Yes, it's a joke man my dad's Maxima can beat it easy." bwahhaaaaaa.....

I was pretty pissed :fm: but I kept my cool. As the light turned green, the 5.0 took off like a bat out of hell but I didn't follow. (I just don't race anymore. I don't want any trouble). About an 1/8 mile ahead, he waited for me. Once I got next to him, the laughing began again. The passenger yelled "look he's scared man....." bwhaaaaaaaa. He then said "want some...." and laugh.

That's it I had it:fm::mj: so I yelled out "lets go dip sh*ts..... We were rolling about 35 mph and I was in 2nd gear. The 5.0 matted the throttle, so did I. The passenger has a funny look on his face seeing my car next to him. I started gaining on the top of 2nd. Once I hit third, the beating began......his car disappeared from the side of my car then magically re-appeared in my rearview mirrow... :D

By 4th, his car got smaller and smaller so I let off the throttle. In my mind I kept thinking.... Wow how could a slow ass yesteryear GT of mine destroying the almighty 5.0 :rollseyes. Yes it happened indeed......

This time, I waited for him to come up but he didn't. As I looked, the 5.0 has a right turn signal on and disappeared into a nearby parking lot. I guessed the race was over then. I don't race a lot but this one was worth every single minute of it. The only thing I didn't like is for them to talk sh*t at me. I wouldn't been surprise if this would came from a ricer.....:bash::poke:

trxcobra

Established Member
sounds like a couple of fudge packers man, that must have been a great feeling for you afterwards! Honestly, I'm surprised you kept your cool from the stop light lol, I would have shut them up right away!

THAITED

Established Member
Thanks, I'm getting too old now for a street scene.... I only drive my car on the weekend and that's it. Too many bad luck lately that's why.....

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I would like to personally apologize on the behalf of most 5.0 owners, some of us are total retards. I personally would never laugh at another ride, you just never know what's under the hood.

THAITED

Established Member
PHP:
I would like to personally apologize on the behalf of most 5.0 owners, some of us are total retards. I personally would never laugh at another ride, you just never know what's under the hood.

Please you don't have to. People are people, we can't control it. I want to buy a 5.0 too if I have money. Nice car indeed.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member

This is true.

However, 99 times out of 100, the 5.0 tool would have been correct. New edge GTs aren't much to write home about even when blown.

Good kill.

SVTwhore

Established Member
I love the guys that talk mad shit about how fast they are and how they will run away from you. Then when you beat them they tuck tail and either turn off or stay behind you. I waxed a Bullitt Mustang a couple of weeks back, the passenger gave me a thumbs down when they did the ricer fly by. After playing catch up and beating them by a couple car lengths they stayed a car and a half back at the red light we came to. When I took off slow they wouldn't even look my direction, I got a good laugh after shutting down the douche baggery they spewed. Good kill all the same!

JuleSvt

Established Member
nice kill,
Some guys just think the car has a 5.0 logo, that it does all the work. All i got to say is you can have a freaking time traveling dolorian, but if you cant drive it.. Its really just a geo metro. Great job get um !

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
This is true.

However, 99 times out of 100, the 5.0 tool would have been correct. New edge GTs aren't much to write home about even when blown.

Good kill.

The 5.0 ignorance continues...So the new 5.0 will beat 99% of NE GT's and even the blown ones are not that impressive?

Where is this crap coming from?

Please list all the blown NE GT you have killed. Solidly make 400+ on low boost and likely weigh 200 pounds less than the new 5.0.

Take a lesson from Mr. Mach-ete. 5.0's are great cars but this utter ignorance about other Mustangs is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Imatk

Established Member
Great story... I don't generally race either but sometimes people DO deserve it. Nice kill man.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I hope they are on the the site and see this thread.

Good kill op, those are the best kind.

Users who are viewing this thread