Got Married 4/12/13!! Check it out!

CobraMac

Established Member
Yes, yes, yes...some may say it was a dumb decision...but to me it was the best decision I have ever made! Some of you may remember my engagement video a while ago when I surprised her and proposed to her at Disneyland and had her parents hidden in the crowd! Or some of you may just remember me for my TT 03 Cobra lol. Either way...check out the video and tell me what you think!

And yes, it's cheesy and has true love in it...so those of you who hate it just skip it. I will say this though...check out how incredible our videographer was and their editing!!

Anyone know how to embed vimeo videos??

Brandon & Jenny McDonald Wedding Highlights on Vimeo

va boy

Established Member
Incredible video man! You two look very happy and very good together.
God bless, and many happy years together!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
WOW, Brandon! What an absolutely stunning, well done video. Best I've seen of a wedding by far. Most important, congratulations! I pray the Lord bless you both abundantly in your new life together. :beer:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Congrats! Been a while since I met you in cali and have since long left for South Carolina. Still have the Cobra attack picture with all those GTOs! Good luck and congrats!!

SilvGT

Established Member
Congrats! That was a great video! You're a lucky man to find the special person you can share your life with. Congrats again and I wish you two many happy years together!

TermiInJax

Established Member
Jeez dude, that should have "NSFW because you will start balling like a baby and your co-workers will laugh at you" in the title! Seriously, congrats and I wish you two all the happiness in the world.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Great video... My wife watched it and had tears. Congrats to you Brandon and Jenny. May you both have a long and loving life together. Finding my wife was the best thing that ever happened to me. Even better than any sick car... LOL wish you the same!!

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Brandon, congratulations! I am happy for you and your beautiful bride. The video of your wedding was put together very well, thank you for sharing this memory with us. My wedding day was one of the happiest days of my life, I can imagine yours was as well.

Btw, the vow part was a tear jerker... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread