Got me a new truck!!!! (DIESEL)

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
Its new to me, its a 2006 Chevrolet 2500HD LBZ. Its tuned and makes around 450 HP, 800 ft lbs, all at the flywheel. got 23 mpgs on a trip this past weekend.

SAM_0402.jpg

SAM_0401-1.jpg

SAM_0399.jpg

SAM_0400-1.jpg

Moparkidd

Established Member
and for all you interested in the garage,

SAM_0403.jpg

i gotta put pictures of upstairs, my home.

Moparkidd

Established Member
gas burners are horrible. send him to ls1truck.com, allen can hook him up get him about 16 mpg

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Congrats. I'm in the market to replace my Powerstroke as we speak. Something about having to replace 12+ injectors in less than 81K miles just doesn't sit well with me anymore LMAO.

Moparkidd

Established Member
Congrats. I'm in the market to replace my Powerstroke as we speak. Something about having to replace 12+ injectors in less than 81K miles just doesn't sit well with me anymore LMAO.

trust me go this route, if i wouldnt drive 70 i would be getting 25+ mpg. it will roast the stinkin tires and run with mustangs, when i want to.

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Nice man.. You will love the diesel. LBZ is the best of the D-maxs. Off topic but what size are your garage doors? I see they have 5 panels..

Blk04Snake

Established Member

What year Powerstroke do you have? I was just sent a pic of an '08 6.4 PS tonight with 181K on the clock and was told all he's done to it is routine maintenance and it's had a few new radiators. The early '08 had defective radiators that liked to leak. Hope I don't run into issues with my '10.

Moparkidd

Established Member
Nice man.. You will love the diesel. LBZ is the best of the D-maxs. Off topic but what size are your garage doors? I see they have 5 panels..

10 foot wide, 9 foot studs on the walls, so i think total 8 foot tall. not postive, just off the top of my head.

Dusten

Established Member
its fun driving! has a straight pipe but a variable geometry turbo, so at idle you cant hear it, but at WOT it sounds like a JET. pulls like a train too. 800 ft lbs is awesome.

try 900-1000:rockon:

nice looking duramax though, other than the tires. Thats my big complaint with the exterior of chevy's. Pizza Cutter Tires

Moparkidd

Established Member
try 900-1000:rockon:

nice looking duramax though, other than the tires. Thats my big complaint with the exterior of chevy's. Pizza Cutter Tires

working on more power, tires later on. those are brand new.

almostfinished

Established Member
Nice choice on the LBZ. I've got an 07 (same style LBZ as yours) tuned with EFI LIVE, straight piped turbo back and a trans go jr. Running a bit more tq than what you have and its a bad ass ride. Surprises MORE than a few people. Seem to be the better of the d-max motors too. Great luck with it, you'll love it.

bullitt1672

Established Member
what tuner are you running? Not to try to be an ass or anything, but did you check you the mpg yourself of go off of the readout in the truck?

bullitt1672

Established Member
btw good looking truck! I've rode in a cummins that was in the same power range as you and it was to much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread