Got my 21 Antimatter Blue ordered

Crushinator

Established Member
Local dealer called me today and said they got 1 more allocation so I placed my order. Markup was below what the vast majority of dealers are asking too. This color isnt too common as everyone wants the Ford Performance Blue. Both of these blues are being dropped for the 2022 cars so I wanted to order a 21. Atlas Blue is now on the 22 cars. If anyone is interested in a 21 Antimatter Blue with great options, at a dealership thats willing to deal, PM me and I'll give you the info. I was working on getting this car but its farther away from me. They've had it a while and this is a 1 year color.
Congrats man! I know you’ve been after one for a while. You’ll love it! Can’t wait to see it!

99BOSS

Established Member
You should consider having it ceramic coated. The treatment, with polish underneath, will make the metallic pop even more. And you can't beat ceramic's protection qualities.
I will consider having it done. I had the Viper done a while back and its incredible, so easy to maintain, dry, and it always looks polished. Its a great way to protect your investment and adds to the value of a car too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I never drove my G-70 during the winter months nor in the rain. I will drive my GV-70 throughout the winter, so I don’t expect the ceramic to last as long as it did on my G-70. Will be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread