Got My Blown 02 Back

faster1

Established Member
I bought a project 02 from a kid four years ago. Long story short it has a Scotty Guadagno block, heads and cams by Jason from Mod Motors in Orlando (Jason did me right), KB blower, long tube and 3" exhaust, Stans Pro Force T3650 (he builds a great trans), MaCleod clutch & pressure plate, adjustable four link and all the rest of the usual mods.

Got it all together in the summer of 2017 had Tony from HP performance in Jacksonville tune it but just could not strap it down tight enough on his dyno so it smoked the tires twice at 485 hp but he got a great tune in it. Even with he 315's out back it will still squirrel a little sideways shifting into 3rd till the four link plants them again.

Gave it to my son. He gets married then him and the wife decide to sell it. NOT (never get the $20K For it I have in it).

So I give him a low mileage 04 Navigator (sell that) and take the Mustang back. Now the reason for this post...

I drove the 02 back from Indiana to Florida and must say I had a blast, my wife of 30 years still gets nervous when I drive anything with power even though I've raced for 40 years including pro stock motorcycles. I will never have at least one vehicle that's not pushing 600 horsepower again.

Even with the 60# injectors and 400+ liter/hr fuel pump I got 23 mpg at 80 mph cuise on. So I'm back on the Forum I guess, been a long time.

As soon as G'ville track reopens I will post ET.

Honeee, I want to put a blown 408 in your showroom 91 Mark VII!

Mikey

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Funny how I amazed people in KB 01 Cobra when I got 23ish mpg on the high way

Users who are viewing this thread