Got my car dynoed after Mods!

Bosko

Established Member
I thought Id post my dyno print out... Im pretty happy with the Air Fuel Ratio, its a little Fat but not too much. The A/F was the main purpose of the dyno.

Last edited:

lethal

Established Member
What mods do you have and did they use the weight of 3300 lbs for the car? That's not accurate... won't be off by too much -- but still.

Bosko

Established Member
2.93 Pulley, Bassani X, Bassani Cat back. All of that info such as Customer, Lic Plate and everything in that section is just typed in and I belive that it does not use anthing in that section for the numbers, including the Weight. Its all used for refrence.

Bosko

Established Member
I got my chip from Shawn at Southern California Diablo in Anehiem. The program on the chip was made for a car with the same modifications (2.93 pulley, Cat-back,xpipe) as mine. It was a pretty good deal IMO because of the Unlimted Free Reburns.

http://www.socaldiablo.com

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Now I know what to expect with a 2.93"....Thanks, Bosko!

Snakerunner

How much did you gain in rwp from the Diablo chip only? My '03 is unchipped, stock pulley. Only changes I've done to date are a magnaflow 2 1/2" x catback exhaust and a BBK 65mm twin throttle body, with resulting specs 400 rwhp and 480 at the fly. Is it better to do all the other mods prior to chipping, and then get a chip programmed for the mods completed?

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Those are awesome numbers for a Mustang Dyno. They are notorious for lower measurements than a Dynojet Dyno.

Bosko

Established Member
Snakerunner - Its pretty much up to you in what order you do things. But it is important to remeber that some changes you do to your car will change the air fuel ratio dramaticaly. If you were to install a pulley smaller than 3.2" on your car then you should/need to do a chip at the same time so your car doesnt run too lean. I drove my car around for a month or two with a 2.93 w/o a chip. It probably wasnt the smartest thing to do but I now
know that my car is not too lean after I installed the chip. I am not pressured to do all of my mods and then get a chip burned for 50-100 buck because SocalDiablo give me free reburns. Since they are free I can mod it step by step w/o the $50-100 per RE-Burn.

I dont know what my HP/TQ before the chip, never had it dynoed.

Users who are viewing this thread