got my i have a small penis car this past weekend

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
wtf....isnt that why we pay $250 a tire. R&D to make sure we not acting like theater actors auditioning for the nutcracker on the road. Well at least you walked away. thank God you didnt crack your nuts.

anything you pay only 250 for will be complete garbage. dump the GYs ASAP. Michelin pilot super sports will be a great upgrade and make it feel as if you are driving completely different car.

OP: nice whip. you have a performance pack car. Google or search on this site to find all the Easter eggs as to what comes with PP. what did you pay?

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
$250/tire might be a little light. While the Goodyears are probably the worst, any ultra high performance summer tire gets real dangerous when the mercury drops. I almost got bit on a fairly cold morning a few years back with Michelin Pilot Super Sports. I wasn't even into boost and the rear started changing lanes on me. It happened so slowly that when I let off after realizing the rear was drifting off into the other lane, the car snapped rather violently back into position.

Willie

Established Member
Yes, my husky and I walked away. The car was not so lucky....

Willie
DSCF0180.JPG

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Welcome Toro! Excellent taste in color. Sounds like your Mrs. is a keeper. My lady gets a tingly feeling about my car too so I knew she was the one hehe.

Id say at the moment your car is about a Stage 1. The estimated HP does look a little high, Id believe 600 wheel with the mods as listed. If you ever decided to upgrade to the 13-14 TVS, add another 100hp plus a very nice torque curve.

As of now, you should think about a 170 thermostat and an upgraded intercooler pump. Those will help keep any kind of heat soak issues at bay.

Welcome!

toroweedeater

Established Member
Welcome Toro! Excellent taste in color. Sounds like your Mrs. is a keeper. My lady gets a tingly feeling about my car too so I knew she was the one hehe.

Id say at the moment your car is about a Stage 1. The estimated HP does look a little high, Id believe 600 wheel with the mods as listed. If you ever decided to upgrade to the 13-14 TVS, add another 100hp plus a very nice torque curve.

As of now, you should think about a 170 thermostat and an upgraded intercooler pump. Those will help keep any kind of heat soak issues at bay.

Welcome!

TY lexus! Yeah i think i want to do the thermo 1st just for piece of mind. LOL and another 100 hp! might as well dump it in the river here cause lord knows that where I will end up putting it into. Yeah the tingly already got me the secks. Worth it already.

78ta

Established Member
2011 with 17k on the odometer. went from a v6 to gt to now a gt500. Just reading the forums to get more familiar with the 500. Car is smooth. Wife loves it even more than i do. Can't get her out of the damn car. **** it guess i got to get two. Previous owner seems to have done shit right as far as i have seen and read. Lots to read still, but hi cobras. Wow.

78ta

Established Member
Great looking car nice score looks like you have glass roof as that's a rare option as I have your twin car. These are easy and fun cars to mod. Lots of good info on this site.

toroweedeater

Established Member
Great looking car nice score looks like you have glass roof as that's a rare option as I have your twin car. These are easy and fun cars to mod. Lots of good info on this site.

Ah....your my doppelganger.....well at least we are not running 2001 honda civics .......i love the glass roof......feels very panoramic.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP, and congratulations on buying that nice GT-500. Low miles and nice starting mods. You don't have to do much to it for now, except for the tires upgrade and 179 t.s. and maybe the recommended intercooler pump upgrade. You're going to smile so much driving that beast you're going to have sore cheeks. LOL.
giphy.gif

(From one of my favorite movies)

toroweedeater

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP, and congratulations on buying that nice GT-500. Low miles and nice starting mods. You don't have to do much to it for now, except for the tires upgrade and 179 t.s. and maybe the recommended intercooler pump upgrade. You're going to smile so much driving that beast you're going to have sore cheeks. LOL.
View attachment 1523057
(From one of my favorite movies)

yeah pump and t.s is top on the list

Users who are viewing this thread