Got my JLT Carbon CAI Tube installed on Black Sunshine!

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Jay's stuff is top notch as always, I acutally was one of the first few guys running his CAI on my Terminator back in the day, and this piece is simply awesome. Very nice quality carbon which can be kind of hard to find. I have a ton of experience buying carbon for my bikes and Jay's CAI tube is some of the nicer work. Thanks.
dsc04078j.jpg

dsc04077h.jpg

dsc04076y.jpg

dsc04075c.jpg

kent1

Established Member
It looks great. I wish I had the newer seal system and air vent going to my 2008 GT 500. I bet with the outside air coming in their is a little more hp to be made. Looks plain awesome.

Last edited:

motorcycle4

Established Member
what air filter are you using . i thought there wasn't one that would work on 2010 gt500 i have the tube with stock filter .the one you have looks real good

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Hey 1 bad, don't forget to update thee pics with the springs installed gonna look wicked and sick!!

I plan on doing my X-pipe and Tune tommorow or Monday followed by the Springs/Panhard bar probably Tuesday. I will make sure I post pics, I could not find a 2010 on Sportlines, but I only went back through like August, lol.

cobrkilrl

Established Member
Black sunshine is shinin. Looks great and damn do you eat your meals off of that engine? That is some clean machine! Intake looks great on it. Cannot beat their products anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread