Monitor.gif

2.8 ghz
1G RAM
762MB, GeForce
500G HD
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

PsychoPhyr

Established Member
sweet ive always like the alienware cases... they are kewl lookin. And yes it costs more than the average prebuilt PC but obviously he didnt want an average prebuilt PC. he wanted an alienware so he got an alienware...

Antagon

Established Member
sabre24667 said:
You paid too much.

Just like you paid too much for your Cobra, I have less than 10k in my GN including the car and it'll crack off 11sec passes, not to mention it has power everything and cold AC.

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
I think he means in comparison to building your own, because alienware charges a big premium on their parts (that system was probably ~$2500, rather than the ~$1000 it would have cost to build it yourself). Like they charge $275 to go from 1gb to 2gb RAM. However, they also have VERY good customer service, and if I wasn't into building my own (and the next laptop I buy) I would buy one from them. All you need to do is upgrade that ram :) BTW - that video card is baaaaad ass. And I can't tell from the pictures, but I believe that motherboard has dual PCI-E slots, correct?
Ram:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145539

crizzut

Established Member
c0dy said:
I think he means in comparison to building your own, because alienware charges a big premium on their parts (that system was probably ~$2500, rather than the ~$1000 it would have cost to build it yourself). Like they charge $275 to go from 1gb to 2gb RAM. However, they also have VERY good customer service, and if I wasn't into building my own (and the next laptop I buy) I would buy one from them. All you need to do is upgrade that ram :) BTW - that video card is baaaaad ass. And I can't tell from the pictures, but I believe that motherboard has dual PCI-E slots, correct?
Ram:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145539

yup, and I realize that alienware costs more than the average PC, and I didn't want an average PC. I still don't understand why people want to be assholes and shit all over someone elses stuff. Either way I enjoy my decision and to anyone that wants to talk $hit, just go f*ck yourself :)

crizzut

Established Member
WireEater said:
Sorry you wasted your money on that :)

any reason for this a$$hole quote? Not like Im trying to sell this to anyone. Its my money if I wanted to spend it on STD infested hookers so be it. It's my decision to make.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
crizzut said:
any reason for this a$$hole quote? Not like Im trying to sell this to anyone. Its my money if I wanted to spend it on STD infested hookers so be it. It's my decision to make.

Did you get some of those packing peanuts lodged in your ass?

I'm sorry if you expect everyone to suck your dick and not have an opinion. You posted it on here, I gave my opinion. Don't post shit if you don't want to be criticized about it.

I didn't say it wasn't nice, just a waste of cash, deal with it.:p :rolling:

mustang gt 2003

Established Member
WireEater said:
Did you get some of those packing peanuts lodged in your ass?

I'm sorry if you expect everyone to suck your dick and not have an opinion. You posted it on here, I gave my opinion. Don't post shit if you don't want to be criticized about it.

I didn't say it wasn't nice, just a waste of cash, deal with it.:p :rolling:

Its probably the way you came off. Obviously he doesnt think its a waste of money, so its going to bother him. There is nothing wrong with posting your opinion, but dont say it like that. Just say i wouldnt have bought one and leave it be. Others might think the stuff you buy for your ride is a complete waste of money, and you might be offended by it if they say it in the tone you did? Either way, if you like the computer, the more power to you! It does look sick.

Users who are viewing this thread