Got my roof!

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Might be considered tacky by some but.....

I got promoted to E-7 on 1 Oct 09:banana:

I'm happy to say that I bust my butt, had my PME done and passed my fitness test.

Our Maintenance Superintendent (CMSgt) told me about it a few days before the 1st. I was pretty pumped to say the least.

I have the single AMXS Electrician MSgt slot in the squadron, as far as the ARTS slots go.

afg-050124-007.jpg

Last edited:

LDC2335

Established Member
congrats! I'm Testing tech first time in march, that would be sweet to make it first time, not holding my breath though.

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Thanks gents!:beer:

Don't go all new SNCO are your troops now:beer:

Oh, I won't! I work with the same guys M-F, so I'm sure they'd get me back during the week. I was told that I'll be expected to do QA/supervisory evals from now on. That should be interesting!

congrats! I'm Testing tech first time in march, that would be sweet to make it first time, not holding my breath though.

I took that test before I left AD... the SKT portion I felt I did great on... now, the PFE on the other hand... whew. I studied my butt off and still felt like my brain had melted when I left the room. I can only recommend to study until you can't, then study some more. Aside from PFE Gold and the volumes you get, there is a website Flashcards: The world's largest library of printable flash cards that helps with studying for various courses for all branches.

Good luck man!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread