Got my SHO

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sorry, too much $$ for a 4400 lb Taurus. At least my Taurus, a 90' and 92', didn't weigh but 3200, and could do alot with the 220 Hp they had. My 92' ended up having over 320 RWHP after a blower. That car screamed, and it only cost $24K car and all. So sad they they are now almost the same price as a Lincoln. The Lincoln that it shares its underpinnings with starts a $40K, and I believe the MSRP on the SHO, base, is $38K. That's too high for a high performance Ford sedan. Too bad Ford couldn't have been faithful to the SHO heritage, an economical sleeper.

just because it's ford doesn't mean it can't be high end

with my dplan and rebates i paid $35734, and that is with the sho performance pack and 401a order code

i don't think thats outta line with the category this car fits into

maybe you should drive one first before making a decision just because it's a "ford"

Jroc

Established Member
Very ugly car to say the least. sorry

You're not sorry or you wouldn't of said it in the first place. I've met quite a few people that though Foxbodies were some damn ugly cars, but thats their option.

Why are y'all hating on this mans car so much? If you don't like it then maybe should comment at all. I mean what if you started a thread saying "look at my new Mustang" and I was like thats an ugly car you got there and are trying to show off and brag about?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
think i've decided on the helo

gotta hook up that can get em for me for $700 with new bands

helo2.jpg

Boston Mike

Established Member
I am starting to fall for this car.............the fit/finish inside looks much nicer than most anything else ford has put out previously. if you go black on the rims, you gonna have the window trim painted/powdered as well?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Damn that's a nice looking SHO, fo SHO :pepper:

Can't wait to see what they will do with some mods. :burnout:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Sweet car man!

Is it pronounced SHOW or S-H-O?

I heard a commercial say Show and it sounded dumb.

07vert

Established Member
sickkk car man. good luck with everything. I bet an intake and a tune on that thing would wake it right up, i heard they're actually detuned from the factory due to transmission constraints..

can anyone shead light on this at all?

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! I love these things!!! Congrats on the nice purchase!!

I say chrome the factory wheels, black and chrome is just SEX!!! How smooth is the power? How does the Sony system sound?

Users who are viewing this thread